October 19, 2017, 07:40:51 PM

Author Topic: What have you done that 99% of the people on this site can't say they have done?  (Read 4064 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
JA... I thought they called you the "Loveable Rogue"!! :wink: O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
 :roll:  ;D
He has   He's a pansy now
Oh, yeh?  :twisted: I just got home, was with daughter at the range showing her how to shoot her new .45 I picked out for her. She shoots GOOD!  :twisted: :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
To continue....

Tenderfoot, I think back then there were a few dive operators who took people out and would have "tame" 'Cuda take pinfish out of their mouths while folks watched. Kinda' sorta' like those dive operations in the Bahamas that let people dive with "tame" bull sharks...Yea right. Can you say dinnertime? :roll:

I've also had the "pleasure" of being sprayed with OC (pepper spray) You had to endure it yourself before your police department would give you permission to carry it on patrol. That way if you sprayed a perp. and had to go to court you could say that since you'd been sprayed yourself it was not any violation of some scumbags rights.

But, I was also sprayed by accident when another officer tried to spray someone I had a headlock on. He missed the dirtbag and hit me instead. I let go of the perp and he got away, because lamebrain who sprayed me weighed more than a pygmy hippo, and would get out of breath just tying his shoelaces.

I got a call to backup another agency officers one night. I arrived and there was this naked guy whacked out of his skull. He was cussing, screaming and shouting bible verses.

He was covered in what looked like mud, and he had a basketball wrapped up in a beachblanket that he kept playing with.

After a couple of minutes of this crap, he threw the beachblanket wrapped basketball at one of the other officers. It hit the ground and the basketball rolled out of the blanket.

The basketball turned out to be his girlfriends head that he'd chopped off while under the influence of PCP. The mud on his body turned out to be his girlfriends blood.

When I was at Fort Sherman in Panama going through jungle warfare school, I picked up a weird looking boa constrictor. I thought I'd be cool and show it to one of my instructors who took one look at the snake and yelled. "You @#$%^&  that's not a boa it's a bushmaster!!" I put it back down GENTLY.

Got a call one night about machine gun fire at this house. Got there and saw in the driveway a brand new Mercedes Benz. It had over 150 9mm holes from Uzi's in it.

The man and woman in the front seat and the 5 and 7 year old girls in the backseat were all chewed up and quite dead.

Turned out the man was a drug dealer and had done something his people didn't like so they made an example out of him and his whole family. Nobody was ever caught for the murders.

If the sight of two dead children with multiple gun shot wounds to their little bodies doesn't make you sick, nothing will. That's a sight I'll never forget as long as I live.

Now you know why I'm a "little" off.

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Ks_Sniper

• Global Moderator
If the sight of two dead children with multiple gun shot wounds to their little bodies doesn't make you sick, nothing will. That's a sight I'll never forget as long as I live.

Bo, I know what you mean. I've not seen a child who'd been shot to death but have seen a few dead children. It has a greater impact on you than the elderly.

I used to work for a service company that picked up dead bodies and delivered them to funeral homes. Sometimes, it was one of our gus who did the embalming and I saw my fair share of death. The one that hit me hardest, and ultimately lead to my quitting, was coming in one morning to find we had picked up a 4 yr old from the coroner who had been beaten to death by his mother. It was not a pretty sight. :-\
When I was a child, I lived as a child. When I became a man, I put away my childish things and became a Gutpiler!

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.com ! http://www.camouflagenation.com http://www.thehuntingfiles.com  http://wildchildhuntingwear.com  http://www.isquirrelhunt.com http://www.iwhitetailhunt.com http://www.icoonhunt.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Some years ago some of my fellow officers and I CS gassed a van load of storage operators.
Our firing range sits down in a small valley, in a clearing in the woods with a berm behind the target stands. On some days the winds are pretty calm at the range.

Our last act for our yearly qualification after shooting our weapons was to pull the pins on our military issued CS grenades and toss them. We then jumped into our patrol vehicles and quickly left.

Just after we left, a van load of storage operators (S-10s) rolled up in their van, hopped out, and were scrounging the empty brass from our rifles and pistols.

Suddenly, they were engulfed in a big cloud of our unseen CS gas.  :shock: ;D

Not knowing what was going on and in a real hurt, the terrified and hurting crew managed to get to our field hospital a few miles away. They thought they had been exposed to some deadly radiation or deadly chemicals.

The staff at our hospital quickly figured out what happend and the crew got into hot water for goofing off and not being at work in the storage yards.  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments