December 15, 2017, 11:05:51 AM

Author Topic: 'Tis The Season.........  (Read 869 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
'Tis The Season.........
« on: May 15, 2009, 02:33:14 PM »
For PETA & HSUS protests. :knuppel2  With as crazy as these people are now days, you never know where/when one is going to pop up.  To enable any willing GPS members to be ready at a moments notice to "crash" their little parties (  :twisted: ), what are some things that you all can think of that would help put a little 'damper' on their little veggie festive spirits?  :twisted: :twisted:

What kind of protest should GPS members do, as an example, right across the street from where the veg-heads are protesting?  :wink:  As always, keep any suggestions above the belt and out of the gutter. O0  We don't want to get into any trouble ourselves.  Just trying to Piss Off PETA.  :twisted: O0 ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

turkeynutz

Re: 'Tis The Season.........
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 03:07:06 PM »
How bout have a field dressing seminar at the same time for a wide range of animals. O0

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 03:23:30 PM »
Well i've never seen any PETA protests around here. . If i do... I will transport my grill to their location (I can protest too) As long as people dont waste my food they can eat free burgers :D
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 07:18:36 AM »
I think those are great ideas! And have the PETA folks downwind so they can smell the savory BBQ and other temptations.  :twisted:
I can see it now, the PETA sheeple protesting and plotting while their mouths are watering.  :twisted: Even while trying to be vegies to impress each other, they can't overcome instinct.  :twisted:

We could disguise BC and GP as PETA folks and have them give treats and snacks to the PETA protesters. The offerings will be laced with meat and then the event publicized with them eating the meat. Yeah!  :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Ks_Sniper

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 03:52:07 PM »
lol I think the bar-b-que idea is the best. It's easy, direct, and oh so delicious. O0 Around here, we have these mexican vendors with their food trailers that go to different locations. We call them roach coaches (though the food is phenominal and I've never seen a bug around). I could always hire one of them to park next to a PETA or HSUS protest and have them cook burgers and dogs. I'd be willing to bet it'd be a big hit with the locals around here. O0
When I was a child, I lived as a child. When I became a man, I put away my childish things and became a Gutpiler!

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.com ! http://www.camouflagenation.com http://www.thehuntingfiles.com  http://wildchildhuntingwear.com  http://www.isquirrelhunt.com http://www.iwhitetailhunt.com http://www.icoonhunt.com

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2009, 12:02:50 AM »
We could disguise BC and GP as PETA folks and have them give treats and snacks to the PETA protesters.
We need to disguise GP? ???

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2009, 08:55:21 AM »
We need to disguise GP? ???
  O0 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   Good poke, nO! Maybe you wasn't joking.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2009, 01:40:39 PM »
no JA it wasnt a poke nOn found out GP really did vote fer Obama and goes to Newirks house fer supper on a regular basis
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2009, 03:54:35 PM »
Just wait until found out what he has been signed up for!!!   :twisted:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2009, 09:01:51 AM »
Just wait until found out what he has been signed up for!!!   :twisted:
Oh boy...you gonna admin abuse me some more?  What's it gonna be this time? :D

Facebook Comments