November 21, 2017, 08:49:46 AM

Author Topic: 2009 Spring Turkey Contest  (Read 9254 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: 2009 Spring Turkey Contest
« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2009, 10:15:43 AM »
And here I was worken on a pile of goat turds to send out for X-mas to you all too! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
You got me good on the last "present"! You told me they were delicious expensive imported candy balls. No wonder I thought they tasted like crap!  :shock: ;D
Thanks BC for the stuff, haven't had time to get in the pile lately...been out searchin for a JOB........finally got one, so now I can relax a little!!!
Great news, Jenny!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline born-to-hunt

• LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2009, 09:39:08 PM »
to late to join i've been tryin to join all of these contests but always too late. ??? :'(
.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2009, 09:44:03 PM »
to late to join i've been tryin to join all of these contests but always too late. ??? :'(

Man, the "2009 Spring Turkey Contest" was 2 seasons ago (summer & fall). :roll:  You're REALLY more than a day late and a dollar short on this one. ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline born-to-hunt

• LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2009, 10:04:46 PM »
oh I thought this was only for the fall..... : :D
.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Facebook Comments