November 18, 2017, 06:49:04 AM

Author Topic: Lost one  (Read 2900 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Lost one
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2009, 09:42:50 PM »
I'm sorry, sir. I really am.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2009, 10:11:22 PM »
Well KS fer those that do it everyday they are a lil "unhinged"

At least Pup went out doing what he liked doing.
Dang straight he liked catchin things that were a whole lot bigger then him like the full grown cow he caught Friday nite  Trashy as heck one night and a rock star the next
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2009, 12:04:40 AM »
Dang sorry to hear that Plott. I really wanted to hear how you straightened him out. Shame you didn't get the chance. A 324 lb boar... I think that qualifies as going out in a blaze of glory.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2009, 09:31:32 AM »
Dang sorry to hear that Plott. I really wanted to hear how you straightened him out. Shame you didn't get the chance. A 324 lb boar... I think that qualifies as going out in a blaze of glory.
Dog took after plott, going to go out in a blaze of glory on one of those hair raising hunts. :roll:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2009, 04:39:51 AM »
Wow plott, sorry for the loss
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2009, 10:00:06 AM »
Maybe not a good time to ask, but have you found any prospects to replace Pup, plott? Not very good country to find decent prospects without a lot of travel and expense.  :sad:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2009, 09:30:57 PM »
I lost Techno 2 weeks ago.All good dogs have to go and there is no easy way about that.

Plott ought to have a good Airdale on the yard if he would quit being a sissy man about it  ;D ;D ;D

Or at east a Leopard cur is going to show up fromwhat he has said  O0

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2009, 10:55:24 PM »
Dang, sorry for your loss Tech. What happened to the Girlie? just old age or something a bit more sinister.
 We've had a few in the neighborhood come down sick for suspicious reasons and not all made it. Ours was one of the survivors. Heaven help the SOB if I can prove it.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2009, 07:03:08 PM »
Yeah she was old and thats what got her. She had really been showing signs of her age since the move here to Illinois. She had been slowing down and getting more gray in the face and I knew she was on her way out. I got home from the drag strip and she didn't want to get off the sofa. I sat down and she laid her head in my lap and petted on her untill I Couldn't stay awake. When I woke up she was still there but she wasn't there. To me the joy she brought to me in her life far surpassed my sadness of her death. She now rests in Moms backyard waiting  for the day we run again  O0

Facebook Comments