October 18, 2017, 12:37:31 PM

Author Topic: The Dead Cow  (Read 763 times)

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
The Dead Cow
« on: June 04, 2009, 11:19:39 PM »
The Dead Cow and Vet School . .

First-year students at Texas A&M's Vet school were receiving their first Anatomy class, with a real dead cow.

They all gathered around the surgery table with the body covered with a white sheet. The professor started the class by telling them, "In Veterinary Medicine it is necessary to have two important qualities as a Doctor: The first is that you not be disgusted by anything involving the
Animal body." For an example, the Professor pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger in the butt of the dead cow, withdrew it and stuck his finger in his mouth.

"Go ahead and do the same thing," he told his students. The students freaked out, hesitated for several minutes, but eventually took turns sticking a finger in the anal opening of the dead cow and sucking on it.

When everyone finished, the Professor looked at them and said, "The second most important quality is observation. I stuck in my middle finger and sucked on my index finger." "Now learn to pay attention. Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid."

;D ;D ;D ;D
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline olsplittoe

• Gut Pile Club Member
Re: The Dead Cow
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 11:22:17 PM »
You might say that was a sh---y deal!!! ;D ;D ;D
PSE-passthru shot evertime

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 11:23:23 PM »
I gotta try that  :twisted: ;D ;D and no not suckin the same one I put in
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 10:21:36 AM »
 ;D Weeee!  I'd sue that bass terd. 8)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2009, 01:18:13 PM »
 :shock: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Should have paid attention, lesson #1!
The next day's test would be, "What did it taste like and what would you have done differently"? By today's standards, at least half the class would still fail the test.  ;D They would have to go back and taste it again. You know, homework.  :wink: ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2009, 04:45:19 PM »
And thiswill be the generation running our country! :shock: :shock: :uglystupid2

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2009, 04:49:34 PM »
And thiswill be the generation running our country! :shock: :shock: :uglystupid2

What are you talking about...................... IT ALREADY IS!!!  :shock: >:(
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2009, 04:52:00 PM »
I am still tryen to block it out of my mind BC! :shock:

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2009, 09:26:18 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments