October 17, 2017, 04:41:16 PM

Author Topic: Archery & the Nature of Boys  (Read 1378 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Archery & the Nature of Boys
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2009, 07:19:05 AM »
Yeah, I think we should change John's title to GPS Ordinance Supply Expert. O0
  :roll:  ;D Well, I DO see more big bang stuff in one day to last a lot of lifetimes, as well as I handled it for years. Most of the stuff is pretty hazardous for a lot of you rascals.  You would blow yerselves up with it like a couple of my pals at work did recently.  :shock:

Chuck Norris wants to be plott or bohica.
Rambo wants to be plott or bohica.
Clint Eastwood wants to be plott or bohica.
They could team up and make a movie.
I can see them making movies pretending to be plott or bohica, using and going through many stand-ins.  ;D
Plott and bo would have to be hired on as high dollar advisors.
Action hero toys would make them rich. YEAH!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2009, 08:33:58 AM »
Action hero toys would make them rich. YEAH!

I thought Action Hero toys needed to be in the likeness of someone that is even remotely attractive/handsome?  ???
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2009, 03:59:32 PM »

I thought Action Hero toys needed to be in the likeness of someone that is even remotely attractive/handsome?  ???
Nope besides the kinda kids who would buy ours are also the same ones who strap firecrackers to their toys  ;D ;D

Sorry boys but Andrews cant hook anybody up with the fun stuff cause he is only allowed to take home a lil and he gives it to me  :twisted: :twisted:

JA you are mistaken that wasnt a swimmin pool I wuz tryin to make it wuz supposed to be a pond but ya didnt give me enuff explosives  :'( :'(
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2009, 05:05:59 PM »
 ;D If you had some of that stuff you WOULD hurt yourself!  ;D

Yes, kids would strap firecrackers to your figures.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I learned something early on when I worked production. When you see people running  :shock: from the building, you also run and even better, be the first one into the bunker!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments