October 16, 2017, 11:57:58 PM

Author Topic: Getting the Equinox Tricked Out!  (Read 4623 times)

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Getting the Equinox Tricked Out!
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2009, 03:26:40 PM »
That auwt to put some squirrels down bud! O0 O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2009, 04:33:47 PM »
That auwt to put some squirrels down bud! O0 O0

Nah, that's what the .17 HMR is for. :twisted:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2009, 07:26:57 PM »
YYeah, but you still need some practice! O0 :twisted:
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline BigStrutter

• Happiness is a 50 cal.
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2009, 10:44:49 PM »
BC and Mo, dad says his deer are nowhere near alert when their face is buried in a pile of corn!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ned
Show a child the outdoors and you will show them the world.

FOREVER G540

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2009, 08:42:11 AM »
BC and Mo, dad says his deer are nowhere near alert when their face is buried in a pile of corn!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ned

See, that's my feelings exactly!  O0

Use corn for ethanon my foot!  We've got too many deer to feed to waste the corn to make fuel.... :knuppel2

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2009, 10:47:52 AM »
See, that's my feelings exactly!  O0

Use corn for ethanon my foot!  We've got too many deer to feed to waste the corn to make fuel.... :knuppel2

Yeah on that! And it's lousy fuel, too!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2009, 09:37:34 PM »
Got the LimbSaver Crossbow Silencer System and 6 more carbon FireStorm arrows last weekend for the beast.  :twisted:

I put the 2 big pads on the backs of the limbs and the small piece in the lower right on top of the arrow retaining clip.  The other two pieces are for the string, but from what I've read, most crossbow strings cut them in half after just a few shots.

So, all I've got left to get now are the 2 custom strings and another couple packages of broadheads. :twisted:  Then the beast is going to be ready! :twisted: O0

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2009, 11:35:20 AM »
Hey, BC, you should have and occasional stray cat wander across your range at home.  :twisted:  O0 After all, a fella needs to give that fancy new gear a tryout before season.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2009, 12:45:46 PM »
Hey, BC, you should have and occasional stray cat wander across your range at home.  :twisted:  O0 After all, a fella needs to give that fancy new gear a tryout before season.

When  we first moved in, there used to be a lot of cats.  The Mayor across the road has slowly gotten them thinned out. O0  Now, it's rare to see a cat anywhere. ;D O0

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2009, 10:37:04 AM »
When  we first moved in, there used to be a lot of cats.  The Mayor across the road has slowly gotten them thinned out. O0  Now, it's rare to see a cat anywhere. ;D O0
  :shock: That game hog!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Facebook Comments