December 18, 2017, 09:47:21 AM

Author Topic: Why Men Are Happier People!  (Read 2008 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Why Men Are Happier People!
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2009, 05:00:51 PM »
Mean? She could turn a buffalo stampede by just looking at them. Mean, as in, Apache homicidal mean.  :shock:  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2009, 05:35:29 PM »
Mean? She could turn a buffalo stampede by just looking at them. Mean, as in, Apache homicidal mean.  :shock:  ;D

And just what are you doing home at this hour Mister? :knuppel2  You're supposed to be at work (if you could call it that), earning money for the wife to go out and spend.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2009, 05:59:08 PM »
He must have got some good road kill and didnt want it to spoil in his trunk before he got home. O0 ;D
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2009, 09:52:22 AM »
I'm actually on vacation this week, fishing with my son from Phoenix. We have been catching walleye, sauger, and catfish. Most of the time we are trolling for walleye and catching a few.
Yesterday's fishing was tough, just after a big rain that turned the river into chocolate with a lot of debris. I did manage to catch a 4 pound walleye, the biggest one of the day.

Son John is wearing me out!  Getting  up early and spending most of the day on the river, but it's been a blast. We have been fishing in between rain storms, some severe. The river has been high, muddy, and fast, some of it tough fishing.

I live on top of the Mississippi River bluff and have been catching the fish almost within sight of home. It's not quite as much fun as when I lived right on the riverbank, but it's a whole lot dryer!

I toss the fish remains over the bluff and they are gone by the next morning. We have a lot of happy critters that roam the bluff.  :)

This evening is the poolside big walleye/catfish fry before son flys back home. Kids and grandkids will have a blast, too.  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments