December 12, 2017, 03:20:01 AM

Author Topic: estrus  (Read 3056 times)

Offline john

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
estrus
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2004, 08:33:45 AM »
ever see that video of the fool that dowesed himself with doe -in- heat? a big ol buck pretty much had his way with him.
i also saw a video of old spice after shave poored on the ground, deer camup and sniffed all over it, they did it with straight amonia too. and even a quart of human pee. deer are curious critters,,, if its not scarry they will come sniff anything..... himm my wife said sort of like me? whats she trying to say?
honey? does this milk smell bad to you?

april

estrus
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2004, 09:59:21 PM »
Yeah, I saw vids of hunters gettin attacked my horny bucks....scary stuff..lol..(seriously)
I don't put that gunk on me at all...ick. But, my boots do reek of it during the rut. :?

Yeah...deer will actually come up to a spot that a human used as a urinal. After a while, of course. Heard it was maybe amonia-ish??

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
estrus
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2004, 06:16:08 PM »
Got a good one for you.  My brother this year, saw a buck during the rut that was traveling along the edge of our food plot, but my brother couldn't get a shot at him.  He finally got in a position where he though he could get a shot, but the deer kept going and was getting pretty close to the property line, so my brother had to come up with something else.  He got out some doe-in-heat urine and started spraying it everywhere around him (the wind was blowing toward the deer).  He then got out his grunt call and started grunting.  Once the buck got a whiff of the scent, here he came!  My brother said that the deer had a wild look in his eyes, was lip-curling, and grunting as he was closing the distance.  He said that when he finally could get a shot at the deer, it was almost self defense because the deer was getting primed to "mount" something!  Me personally, I wish my brother's gun had misfired or something and the buck had gotten to have his way with him! :twisted:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

april

estrus
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2004, 08:03:20 PM »
LoL..oh man...that would be so bad!!  :lol:

Offline john

estrus
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2005, 11:43:28 AM »
picturing bigcal'sbro doing the walk of shame back home..,

Facebook Comments