October 22, 2017, 06:57:01 PM

Author Topic: Crossbows  (Read 2140 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Crossbows
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2009, 09:56:08 AM »
Y'all have noticed we have not had many if any of these shmucks who demand we use what they say we should use, post here.

Know why?

Their pu**ies, pure and simple.

Like all bullies they're actually gutless cowards who coud never articulate why their way is the only way to go, because they know it isn't. I'd actaully welcome some of them coming here and running their mouths. It would give the rest of us some target practice  before the season opens. :wink: :wink: :wink:

You ain't kidn' there! :twisted:  It would be a feeding frenzy! :knuppel2  If nothing else, we'll just let John bore them into submittion with some of his stories. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :wink:

Honestly though, that's the reason I like this place so much.  There's none of the "my way or the highway" clowns that there are on most other forums.  We've had a few from time to time show up, but they either don't last very long (by their own choosing) or they get the ban hammer smacked across their face. :twisted:  If someone wants to voice their opinion on something, that's great!  Different opinions give people different perspectives and information about a topic.  If they're nasty about it is when a problem arises. :knuppel2
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments