November 20, 2017, 12:40:12 AM

Author Topic: 22 for coons  (Read 12489 times)

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
Re: 22 for coons
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2009, 01:28:01 PM »
I wouldnt poke to much at a walker guy anyway  its not like they would get it anyway   lol
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2009, 01:37:59 PM »
I wouldnt poke to much at a walker guy anyway  its not like they would get it anyway   lol
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline TNfarmboy

« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2009, 10:36:48 PM »
Hey there easy now. I'd hate to have to come out there and show ya how a real coon dog runs a track  8) 8) 8)
The only truth a houndsman has ever said is when he calls another houndsman a liar.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2009, 06:11:31 AM »
Oh bring em on up i like huntin with new people   besides what do i care if yours outhunts mine  the person they have to please is me
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline TNfarmboy

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2009, 08:40:05 AM »
the person they have to please is me
That's the truth right there. That's the reason I quit competition hunting. I like my dogs to check back in every so often and to check their trees whenever they tree instead of automatically blowing up on it.
The only truth a houndsman has ever said is when he calls another houndsman a liar.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2009, 10:50:59 AM »
Oh bring em on up i like huntin with new people   

Better watch him TNfarmboy.  He typed too much when he posted that.  He accidently put the "with" in there and didn't mean to. :wink:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2009, 12:36:15 PM »
Better watch him TNfarmboy.  He typed too much when he posted that.  He accidently put the "with" in there and didn't mean to. :wink:
Plott's real name is Gary Busey...

Best movie ever.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2009, 09:45:22 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Plott has some favorite hunting places, all with names like, Hell Bog, Hell Creek, Hell Thicket, Hell Briars, Hell Cliff, etc. He likes to take new hunting pards to his favorite places.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2009, 08:45:16 PM »
yall gotta be the reason i gotta hunt by myself  yall keep scarin every one away.   hey farmer is that what they call a preacher colored dog

Offline TNfarmboy

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2009, 01:31:37 PM »
Plott has some favorite hunting places, all with names like, Hell Bog, Hell Creek, Hell Thicket, Hell Briars, Hell Cliff, etc. He likes to take new hunting pards to his favorite places.

Well obviously he's never been hunting down here in East TN up on Rocky Top  :wink: :wink: :wink:

Facebook Comments