October 17, 2017, 03:41:21 AM

Author Topic: This Really Sucks.  (Read 641 times)

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
Re: This Really Sucks.
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2009, 10:39:11 AM »
Ya...Obama is saving us all  :roll:

When i called my mortgage company, they actually had a recording "we are patiently awaiting to hear about Pres. Obama's help for homeowners-we will notify you when these changes come to action"

When they started foreclosure proceedings because i did not qualify for any of Obama's programs i told them on the phone "i guess Obama's help for homeowners did not help this self-employed white homeowner, huh?"

The reason i was denied help....so they say..was because i could not provide pay stubs. Hmm, last time i checked...if you are self-employed you don't HAVE pay stubs-you use your income taxes!!
Aw that sucks Lady.
I actually got a payment deferral offer due to this plan.
I get to pay half of my mortgage payment for the next 6 months to stay out of foreclosure.
And then at the end of the 6 months they said they will work with me to make a long term solution to keep me in my home.
Which is pretty cool I guess.  I guess I just got lucky or something.
But no joke, 95% of the jobs I check out say that they are laying people off or are getting ready to shut the doors.
I think teh MI is one of the hardest hit states.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2009, 01:59:02 PM »
Tough times for the banks is forcing many banks to actually think about the customer and the bank's future. Jillions of foreclosures leaves the banks as a losers, too. It seems like the banks were not concerned with the amount of foreclosures until they realized costs of upkeep, vandalism, theft, taxes, insurance, and loss of future business of angry homeowners that lost their homes.

During The Great Depression ( the first one, not this one) the dustbowl put many on the outside looking in. Many banks would have been better off leaving the famers and ranchers on their places to at least earn what they could over a few years and perhaps offer the lending instutions some interest and monies return on their dust and sand buried properties. With all the properites the banks foreclosed on, the final outcome was the banks went under about as quickly as the poor folks kicked off their lands and properties.

A small return is better than nothing.

Some lenders like what nOnAme is dealing with seems to have a much better grasp of what it takes to survive during banking's present situation. Another thing some banks have learned, customers that talk to their bank and want to work out a solution can work something out with them. It shows an honest effort to pay the debt to the best of their customers' abilities.  O0 Some banks, that is.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2009, 04:01:34 PM »
What they aint tellen you is if you got money in the banks its tied up in all this loose stuff. And if / when they shut down so does your money! Something is happening, all these gold collection places are advertizing hard around here to gather up all the gold possible! It looks like I will be waiten til they pry loose some of these welfare peps from the tit before I get my disability here! Been three years and counting now. But by God I owe taxes and they have sent me threatening letters the past three months now! Im thinken they will get theirs when I get mine! And now they passed the law here, where people looken to collect from you can get every peice of info that is possible on you without your promistion! Got to love our government!
Still killen and grillen!!!

Facebook Comments