October 18, 2017, 12:41:49 PM

Author Topic: Down under squirrelen  (Read 320 times)

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Down under squirrelen
« on: June 30, 2009, 06:14:41 PM »
 ;D
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline ray40cal

Re: Down under squirrelen
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 09:54:06 PM »
i dunno if i would hunt that thing or run as fast as i could to get away from it
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 10:35:21 PM »
Speaking of Australia, seems as if the male to female ratio is out of whack over there with about 4 or 5 women for every guy. And they've got some HOT bodies over yonder too.

Before my last trip to the sandbox I met a girl from Melbourne and she was telling me all about it. She said Australian girls like American men too.

Being the fine Southern gentleman I am, I took her to Stone Mountain and she said it was HUGE!!! :twisted: :roll: :wink:

I lost her address and e-mail address and phone number while I was moving and never called her..... but I really would like to go down under. Maybe go to Australia too! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 07:52:33 AM »
At least we could hunt those critters and they couldn't hide in the tree leaves.  ;D
Bo, Angelina is gonna be jealous! You remember what happened when she caught you with that Megan Fox chick.  :wink:

Couple of my pals married Australian chicks, as well as one of my cousins. Cousin still lives in Australia, been there for many years.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2009, 09:06:46 AM »
I guess that shows how much TN knows about huntin' and critters................ :roll:  That ain't an Australian Squirrel, it's an Australian Groundhog. O0

Thank you for playing TN.  Please move to the back of the line and refrain from playing anymore. O0 ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments