November 20, 2017, 09:34:11 PM

Author Topic: fishing trip.  (Read 731 times)

Offline jonnythehunter1

• Gut Pile Club Member
fishing trip.
« on: July 12, 2009, 01:36:54 AM »
you may have seen my unfortunate fishing trip a couple of weeks ago in "holy crap!!!" but this fishing trip was at the metropark by the tuscawaras river. but later i learned that it was a better part on the tuscawaras river. this place was different..... unlike the spot i fished at. it had less weeds and lacked a fishy smell. and i saw people with large spinners. so figured that this area was a bass area.anyway, i got my line ready as my mom was on the phone. i found a area that had some current (well quite alot actually.) and i dipped my worm in the water. but i thought and said "this place is too barren to catch anything." so i passed. and went to the next area. and the next area was a rocky platform so the next thing i did was use half a worm. and soon after i got some bites. i reeled in and saw half my worm gone. so knew something was down there biting on nightcrawers. i was using a #8 hook whith and split shot and 1/8 ounce egg sinker and slip bobber. anyway a half worm was placed on and i casted and got a strike! it was a 1 pound rock bass. later i caught a pumpkinseed sunfish. but it was too small to eat. so i threw it back and and continued fishing. before i left my mom told me throw it in the area i passed ealier. within second a huge bite came. but the fish did not get hooked. minute after i left. O0
go to heck peta. and lick toads while your at it.
the vpc are anti hunters, just the gun hating ones.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: fishing trip.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 08:46:10 AM »
Must have been a bic cat or bass. Sounds like you had fun, johnny!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline jonnythehunter1

• Gut Pile Club Member
Re: fishing trip.
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 06:54:06 PM »
sure did!
go to heck peta. and lick toads while your at it.
the vpc are anti hunters, just the gun hating ones.

Facebook Comments