October 19, 2017, 07:02:35 AM

Author Topic: Hello All  (Read 1097 times)

Offline bigdogx71

Hello All
« on: July 13, 2009, 03:47:58 PM »
My name is Luke.  I am a bow hunting Fanatic from the state of Michigan.  In addition to whitetails I love to hunt coyotes in the winter, and turkeys in the spring.  I do alot of bowhunting in south centeral michigan on a couple of farms and some private property that my family owns.  I am also a salmon, trout and steelhead guide who loves to share old war stories and exchange ideas about new hunting and fishing tactics.. Its nice to meet you guys and cant wait to start chatting with ya

Luke

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Hello All
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 04:32:48 PM »
Glad to have you around Luke! O0  Sounds like you have a heck of a time up there.  We may have to try to hook you up with another guy that's on here from up around your area.  He's a decent feller and eager to learn, but pretty wet behind the ears. ;D

Jump in on some of the topics that are out and about and tell us some lies stories. :wink:  We're all pretty easy going on here.  It's pretty much like a cyber deer camp, but without all of the noxious fumes and obscene noises. ;D  Don't trust the old Indian on here though! :shock:  And especially don't take anything he offers you to eat. :buck2

;D ;D ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 09:24:14 PM »
Welcome to the Pile. Sounds like you'll fit right in. Good advice BC gave ya. I'd just like to add that you may want to get a doctors note before you try some of the recipes and food ideas that pop up from time to time.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 09:19:07 PM »
it aint a big deal if you eat cheerios
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2009, 10:56:36 AM »
Don't pay any attention to the above mentioned negative remarks about my camp cooking, etc,  bigdog!  :knuppel2 ;D If I tell you to eat it and it's good for you and things don't exactly turn out right for ya, you just have a weakened immune system, to start with.  :wink: :roll: ;D
Welcome to the Pile, bigdog! It sounds like life is good for you.  O0

Back to my camp cooking, if it bleeds or will fit into the camp kettle, it's good. All spices and seasonings are of course, all natural. And I will testify that none of the many sasquatches that frequent our camp have ever complained about my famous Camp Kettle Stew. They always visit the kettle for seconds, thirds, and fourths.

You may be interested to know I always keep the cast iron lid on the big kettle to keep the bugs out. I like the extra protein, but some of our group have an adversion to a few bugs. Sissies.  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2009, 04:34:15 PM »
Your right there. That last fish head was a lil tangy there John! ;D ;D Welcome to the pile and enjoy some poken or puken. O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2009, 08:43:54 PM »
Welcome to the pile and enjoy some poken or puken. O0

Fear not bigdogx71.........  O0   We've got a standing rule that there's a grace period before you get poked, that is unless you start pokin' first, and then it's game on! :twisted:

It's always good natured poking and ribbing though.  We have a good time, and actually talk hunting and fishing sometimes along the way. :shock: ;D ;D  As I said, it's like a big cyber deer camp but without all of the offensive sounds and odors. O0  You have to provide those yourself. ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2009, 01:10:03 AM »
Just none of this on the first date. ;D ;D
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline olsplittoe

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2009, 08:34:09 AM »
Howdy bigdogx71, glad to have ya in the camp. O0
PSE-passthru shot evertime

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2009, 10:02:51 AM »
YoO0o00o!!!!!1!! Welcome Bigdog!!!!
You say you love to share old war stories...is that figuratively speaking?
Or did you serve some time?

We may have to try to hook you up with another guy that's on here from up around your area.  He's a decent feller and eager to learn, but pretty wet behind the ears. ;D
;D That would be me.  I'm such a noob.

Facebook Comments