December 12, 2017, 01:28:00 AM

Author Topic: Hello Folks  (Read 1477 times)

Offline ray40cal

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Hello Folks
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2009, 01:52:10 PM »
well now days you get to run a heard of buffallo off the cliff with a GMC.
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2009, 04:21:25 PM »
well now days you get to run a heard of buffallo off the cliff with a GMC.
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Toyota.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2009, 04:31:33 PM »
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Toyota.

Nah, them buffalo aren't skeered of a paltry little Toy truck. :roll:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2009, 04:40:45 PM »
Nah, them buffalo aren't skeered of a paltry little Toy truck. :roll:
:shock: :tickedoff :knuppel2  ;D WHAT? Those buffs are scared of big mean Toyotas!
P.S. I just came in from the shop a few minutes ago, been working on your knife handle, BC. Blade is done except for the engraving. I put half the handle wood on and am waiting for that to set up so I can slap the other half on in an hour or so.  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2009, 07:04:16 PM »
P.S. I just came in from the shop a few minutes ago, been working on your knife handle, BC. Blade is done except for the engraving. I put half the handle wood on and am waiting for that to set up so I can slap the other half on in an hour or so.  :)

Cool!  Thanks!  I don't care what anyone says about you, you're a heck of a knife maker. O0  The other stuff..... well it may be true, but not the knife making stuff. O0 ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2009, 11:31:40 PM »
You can take the facial bones of a cat and turn them into some sharp, lethal blades. You can go wolverine if you got enough cats.
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2009, 07:59:01 AM »
You can take the facial bones of a cat and turn them into some sharp, lethal blades. You can go wolverine if you got enough cats.
 O0 Hey, I like that! And the rest of the cat will compliment the contents of the camp stew!  :)
Cool!  Thanks!  I don't care what anyone says about you, you're a heck of a knife maker. O0  The other stuff..... well it may be true, but not the knife making stuff. O0 ;D
My pal, slaps me and then pats me on the back!  :wink: ;D Thanks for the nice words, BC.  :)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 08:02:35 AM by John Andrews »

Facebook Comments