October 22, 2017, 06:55:56 PM

Author Topic: New here  (Read 846 times)

Offline roughneckhunter70

New here
« on: July 18, 2009, 11:24:54 AM »
Hello all, I am new to the forum, and dont really know how much I will be on, but I like what I see so far. I am from Arkansas, and I hunt anything and everything that we have a season for. I am active in introducing and teaching children to the sport of hunting and fishing that have noone else in their life to do so. I also have kids of my own that love the outdoors as much as I do. I have an 8 yo (Drake Hunter) that has killed 14 deer so far, and I am very proud of him for his accomplishments.I have 2 other boys that have never hunted that I will be taking this coming season to harvest their first deer. I get as big of a kick out of watching them youngsters kill their first deer as if a monster buck walked out at 20 yards with my BowTech in my hand. Nothing like watching em get that first deer!!Well enough for now, yall have a great day....

KEEP EM GRUNTING, AND SHOOT EM IN THE RIBS!!!! ;D

Offline ray40cal

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: New here
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 11:36:29 AM »
 What part of Arkyland do you roam? When i go down there we hunt out by Charleston and Branch.

Welcome roughneck
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline roughneckhunter70

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 11:53:10 AM »
I am from south south Ar. I live between Magnolia, and Eldorado. Work outside of east camden, and hunt anywhere that I have an opportunity to hunt!! Varies from the north to the south and all parts in between!!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 12:25:15 PM »
I am active in introducing and teaching children to the sport of hunting and fishing that have noone else in their life to do so. I also have kids of my own that love the outdoors as much as I do.

You got all of my respect with that statement. O0  Too many people fail to realize that the future of hunting lies in introducing new people to the sport, no matter what weapon may be in season. :)  Glad to see that you're doing your part! O0

Glad to have you around roughneck! :)  Pull up a chunk of wood and sit a spell with us.  Don't worry about not being on here all of the time.  Just pop in every now and then when you can and tell us what you've been up to.

Just watch and don't believe much of anything John tells you, and definitely don't eat from his camp kettle! :shock: :buck2  He's left it on a low simmer since November. :idiot2  Watch out for Gutpiles also.  He says he hunts, but so far all we've seen from him is gently releasing wild critters that happen into his house. :roll:  We think he's really an anti-hunter just here spying on us. :knuppel2
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline olsplittoe

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2009, 07:07:10 PM »
welcome to the camp roughneck. don't mind the smell, it's the stew or the old indian ;D ;D. haven't quite figured it out yet, mite be BC or poltt they keep playen the wind  :tickedoff :tickedoff. hats off to ya and the young guns O0. come on in and have a sit nothing be good times and good info round here O0
PSE-passthru shot evertime

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2009, 10:02:40 AM »
Roughneck, welcome to this bunch of liars, I mean, GutPilers! Hey, I know that area of yours, worked some there and did some fishing there back in the 70's. Nice country and great folks! The last time I was in your neighborhood, they had a sasquatch scare going on. It wasn't safe to walk up to some houses in the dark without getting shot at or challenged.  :shock:

That was the same time period when a couple of high school kids murdered one of their classmates for a few bucks the kid had in his wallet. They were riding in a car, one boy driving and his girlfriend riding in the back seat with a big knife. The victim was riding in the front seat, passinger side. It was bad. One would never expect something like that to happen in such a nice area.

Don't pay any attention to these rascals, my camp stew is good for ya.  :wink:

It's sure great you introduce youngsters to the outdoors!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2009, 01:49:59 PM »
Coon hunting in arkansas was my first hunt and still hooked as an adult  8)
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Facebook Comments