December 13, 2018, 03:10:40 PM

Author Topic: professional hunter  (Read 3850 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: professional hunter
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2009, 09:37:14 AM »
Yep on that! One of my favorite bucks I took was smaller than some of the others.
Another was a doe I worked for really hard, right up to the end of the first season. I was the only guy in the whole group that scored a deer.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2009, 04:11:47 PM »
I think WE can ALL AGREE That a hunting show staring Kris Winkelman in a**less chaps would be a show we'd NEVER miss! :D :shock: :twisted: :roll:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2009, 09:58:10 AM »
I think WE can ALL AGREE That a hunting show staring Kris Winkelman in a**less chaps would be a show we'd NEVER miss! :D :shock: :twisted: :roll:
:shock: :-X ;D Did she borrow The ones you bought for Angelina or you have to buy for Kris, too?  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2009, 10:47:50 PM »
Angelina would never share.....

I've been told by my women that each has their own special odor and hate to mix and match! :shock: :shock:

Kris wears hers when she makes me her special "Walleye and Swedish Meatballs"
Sometimes she smothers herself in lime-green jello for desert....

I better quit....I'm getting excited!!! :D :D :D :D :twisted: :twisted:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2009, 01:36:46 AM »
Angelina would never share.....

I've been told by my women that each has their own special odor and hate to mix and match! :shock: :shock:

Kris wears hers when she makes me her special "Walleye and Swedish Meatballs"
Sometimes she smothers herself in lime-green jello for desert....

I better quit....I'm getting excited!!! :D :D :D :D :twisted: :twisted:
  :shock: :-X ;D

Facebook Comments