November 18, 2017, 03:25:17 AM

Author Topic: Who Says the English Are Stupid?  (Read 1496 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Who Says the English Are Stupid?
« on: July 29, 2009, 02:51:17 PM »
Well, at least there's one that seems to have his wits about him. O0

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline ray40cal

Re: Who Says the English Are Stupid?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 07:08:38 PM »
someone who speaks the truth omg
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 08:44:04 PM »
someone who speaks the truth omg

What's even more surprising is that he's English! :shock:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

BBF

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 11:09:59 AM »
What is surprising about that??
What is surprising to me is that you folks, I'm not going to be popular here by writing this, haven't paid attention what has been going on there for a number of years.

Offline Ks_Sniper

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2009, 12:36:29 PM »
;D That guy's entertaining.
When I was a child, I lived as a child. When I became a man, I put away my childish things and became a Gutpiler!

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.com ! http://www.camouflagenation.com http://www.thehuntingfiles.com  http://wildchildhuntingwear.com  http://www.isquirrelhunt.com http://www.iwhitetailhunt.com http://www.icoonhunt.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2009, 04:59:06 PM »
What is surprising about that??
What is surprising to me is that you folks, I'm not going to be popular here by writing this, haven't paid attention what has been going on there for a number of years.
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Still popular!

Example of learning about foreign affairs and another lesson in immigration: Chief to Pilgrims: "You are from WHERE"?  They were about to get a big lesson in immigration.  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

BBF

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2009, 10:39:06 AM »
JA:
 There was at one time not all that long ago a sane and reasonable Immigration policy andEnforcement in your country. It was based on the ethnic make-up and maintained the "mix." T

The numbers allowed in also ensured that the newcomers had time to get naturalized and learned the lingo and didn't get to vote, didn't get first pick of jobs or special extra slices of the pie, on the contrary they got what was left. !!

The Illegals  were booted out and anyone caught harboring them got charged.

Then folks relaxed ,let things slide by, listened to the radicals,got sucked in by the bleeding hearts and the standing and score of your professional teams got more scrutiny then what the Donkeys and Elephants were doing in the Big Circus,DC.   AAAAARGH !!! :tickedoff  

BTW: While I am on my Rant, I got the video clip that BC sent out with the 1st Lady's little side trip. Forgive me when I write this, but that outfit she is wearing is so close to "Ghetto" it is frightning. It barely qualifies for her to wear in the backyard of any middle class neighborhood. :buck2  
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 10:44:03 AM by BBF »

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2009, 01:06:00 PM »
Yes, she and that joker she's married to are not what we would call refined as to what we would normally require for the job he occupys. I don't expect any improvement, either.  >:(
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2009, 06:12:58 PM »
The fact we've got people coming into the United States and telling AMERICANS how to behave and conduct themselves in their own country shows how far we've fallen.

It's not going to stop either.

Americans have their own culture and their own lifestyle, yet we must be subserviant to those who come here illegally and make allowences for them while putting our own interests not on the back burner but throwing them out altogether.

Multicultural. Know what that means? No Americans allowed.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2009, 10:06:23 AM »
The fact we've got people coming into the United States and telling AMERICANS how to behave and conduct themselves in their own country shows how far we've fallen.

It's not going to stop either.

Americans have their own culture and their own lifestyle, yet we must be subserviant to those who come here illegally and make allowences for them while putting our own interests not on the back burner but throwing them out altogether.

Multicultural. Know what that means? No Americans allowed.

How true! I gotta give bo a gold star for that one!

A few weeks ago I rounded up an illegal, a young fella from El Salvador. He was working at a construction site at work. He gained entry with false credentials that later didn't check out.

As I was transporting him to HQ, he knew his destination and kept asking if he was going to jail. He's been in the USA for years and was, until his pickup, confident of staying.

I don't see the company he worked for at the installation anymore. I am assuming they got kicked out because of the incident. I bet the law isn't done with them, either.

Facebook Comments