October 18, 2017, 04:36:33 PM

Author Topic: Someone Stole My Bows and Replaced Them with Copies.....  (Read 1638 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Someone Stole My Bows and Replaced Them with Copies.....
« on: August 05, 2009, 10:31:35 PM »
Shot my Black Widow and Kodiak Magnum the other day for the first time in over a year. I couldn't hit Sh** :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff

What's going on??

The only expaination is somebody here, snuck into my place and stole my bows and replaced them with exact copies. I plan on conducting an extensive investigation. I'm putiing ALL of you on a polygraph, and will get to the bottom of this.

I also think some of you have replaced my camo with smaller sizes when you swapped out my bows. My pant's feel more than a little snug and they were not like that when I last wore them in 2006.

So you can save yourselves a lot of grief by just coming clean and admiting your guilt. :D ;D :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Re: Someone Stole My Bows and Replaced Them with Copies.....
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 10:00:25 AM »
OK, I'll confess that I took your Black Widow.  :-\  I chopped the riser off of it and mounted the limbs to a spare gun stock I had.  O0 :twisted:

As for the camo, I didn't take it.  My camo would be too big for you (in the waist that is). :wink: ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 10:22:17 AM »
It was the gremlins.  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 05:13:38 PM »
Shot my Black Widow and Kodiak Magnum the other day for the first time in over a year. I couldn't hit Sh** :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff

What's going on??

The only expaination is somebody here, snuck into my place and stole my bows and replaced them with exact copies. I plan on conducting an extensive investigation. I'm putiing ALL of you on a polygraph, and will get to the bottom of this.

I also think some of you have replaced my camo with smaller sizes when you swapped out my bows. My pant's feel more than a little snug and they were not like that when I last wore them in 2006.

So you can save yourselves a lot of grief by just coming clean and admiting your guilt. :D ;D :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted:

Sounds like you need to blame time for stealing your youth, old man. :wink:

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 09:21:16 PM »
I didn't "steal" your dang camo. I just washed them in the hotest water I could get, just to shrink them down a bit. Now I'll be able to use them for a sleeping bag, instead of a tent. By the way, why was there a maple glazed doughnut in each pocket ??
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Ks_Sniper

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2009, 09:46:49 PM »
By the way, why was there a maple glazed doughnut in each pocket ??

;D ;D ;D O0
When I was a child, I lived as a child. When I became a man, I put away my childish things and became a Gutpiler!

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.com ! http://www.camouflagenation.com http://www.thehuntingfiles.com  http://wildchildhuntingwear.com  http://www.isquirrelhunt.com http://www.iwhitetailhunt.com http://www.icoonhunt.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2009, 09:56:37 PM »
By the way, why was there a maple glazed doughnut in each pocket ??

Cover scent. O0  He hunts in the corner where a maple stand, wheat field, and sugar cane field all come together. O0 ;D ;D ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2009, 10:36:59 AM »
Cover scent. O0  He hunts in the corner where a maple stand, wheat field, and sugar cane field all come together. O0 ;D ;D ;D
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D And the big coffee spots on the front are added camo and scent coverup.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2009, 01:01:03 PM »
 You might be on to something there, John. Ever notice deer seem to show up at the most inopertune moments. Pouring a cup of coffee or taking a "relief" break. Sometimes I think the smell of coffee or the sound of a zipper pulls them right in.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2009, 01:53:26 PM »
You might be on to something there, John. Ever notice deer seem to show up at the most inopertune moments. Pouring a cup of coffee or taking a "relief" break. Sometimes I think the smell of coffee or the sound of a zipper pulls them right in.
  ;D Never fails! taking a pee out of the boat always brings on a hit on your fishing pole, too.  ;D

Facebook Comments