November 18, 2017, 09:54:49 PM

Author Topic: The Obama Deception  (Read 998 times)

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
The Obama Deception
« on: August 06, 2009, 10:10:59 PM »
Well I always stay out of political conversations and try to remain neutral but it doesn't mean I can't add fuel to your fires. :twisted:

I figured y'all would get a kick out of this.

It's a whopping 2 hours so maybe you can check it out one rainy day when there's nothing else to do.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Re: The Obama Deception
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 04:13:33 PM »
Finally watched the whole thing.  It's not so much about Obama, but all of the people that are pulling his strings.

The one thing that it did say (and something that most people already knew) was that on the campaign trail he was saying one thing, but now that he's in office he's doing something entirely different.  Well DUH! :roll:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 11:47:49 PM »
I watched it along time ago and just came across it again.
I can't remember really what it said but I do remember that I thought it was interesting. ???

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2009, 09:23:39 AM »
He did nothing but talk out of both sides of his mouth during his campaign. His pals and followers are either morons or from the same cut, or both.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2009, 07:47:24 PM »
He did nothing but talk out of both sides of his mouth during his campaign. His pals and followers are either morons or from the same cut, or both.

He's an expert at that.

Considering how he also speaks out of both sides of his a** >:( >:( >:( :tickedoff :tickedoff
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2009, 01:04:07 PM »
He's an expert at that.

Considering how he also speaks out of both sides of his a** >:( >:( >:( :tickedoff :tickedoff
Yep, more than he does his mouth. It's hard to tell the difference with him. By the way, at which end ARE his teeth and mouth?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments