November 18, 2017, 08:42:55 AM

Author Topic: Newcomer to Hog Dogin  (Read 2104 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Newcomer to Hog Dogin
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2009, 08:47:15 AM »
Techno ya liar only reason yer with that girl is ya havent mastered the cut and run so ya need all that land
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Yup, plott's back!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2009, 09:41:52 PM »
Hey andrews i got a new dog that i could get goin fer ya  then ya could chase them north so i dont have to go so far to break in new dogs fer ab
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2009, 03:10:29 AM »
Techno ya liar only reason yer with that girl is ya havent mastered the cut and run so ya need all that land

I was cutting Spook loose on her Dads land LONG before her... And LONG after her  ;D ;D ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2009, 10:34:19 AM »
Hey andrews i got a new dog that i could get goin fer ya  then ya could chase them north so i dont have to go so far to break in new dogs fer ab
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  That would be a chase!  ;D You seen that now married rascal lately?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2009, 10:50:55 AM »
By the way, I heard there aren't any hogs left in that area where you and I hunted hogs, plott. I am going to check it out when they get some more crops out. I'm just going to hunt some squirrels there with my .17 and wear my pistol.

I know there will have to be hogs back in there when the locals get more serious about getting their crops out. All this rain we had sure slowed things down around here. The only thing going on around here are a few beans out and cattle being moved. I just hope they don't leave that corn in all winter at Cairo Woods.
I'm not deer scouting for those Wisconsin fellas this year because they didn't draw Iowa licenses, so I have some time to check on the hogs.  :twisted: A couple of us are going to start at the north end of that timber and scout it.

Facebook Comments