November 21, 2017, 03:02:57 AM

Author Topic: Police Slam Old Lady  (Read 2010 times)

Offline born-to-hunt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
Re: Police Slam Old Lady
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2009, 10:10:28 AM »
There is no way I would do that to a lil ol, lady yes I would try to get the knife away but it was like a pocket knife size you don't have to bust her head open to get a small knife from a very old lady. But yeah he brought the beating to a 71 year old yyyaaa!!!!.  :knuppel2 I think he did that so he could tell his freinds he took down someone with a knife.
.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2009, 10:24:59 AM »
From what I heard, she was asked to drop the knife several times. Then thats when the action was needed. But you notice the first thing all the blacks around started up sayen they going be on the news! All that should have been said is she refused to drop her weapon! But your right, the ncaap will have a go with it! We need to form our own commity like that, gpcaap!
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline rdsii64

• Rookie Club Member
    • shooter64
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2010, 10:50:57 PM »
The cop was completly justified in using an appropriate level of force to secure a knife weilding subject. Taking into account the subjects age and accociated possible conditions, pepper spray could have caused panic induced cardiac arrest. The taser would have flat electricuted her because at her advanced age, her heart would have stopped for sure. the arm bar take down was the right call.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I am a right wing, God Fearing, gun owning, Heterosexual male.
How else may I piss you off today
http://www.youtube.com/user/rdsii64

http://web.me.com/rdsii64/shooter64/Welcome.html

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2010, 12:41:15 AM »
There have been folks shot for wielding a knife and coming at an officer like that. I will have to "guess" that a much younger suspect would have been tased or shot. That officer choosing to go hands on probably did that women a favor.

I agree. If the old lady didnt have the knife it would be a bad move.  But you know, a knife can fatally injure someone with the flick of a wrist so honestly i'm impressed that the lady officer didn't tazer the old lady.  The lady cop was doing her job, i think she did it very well.

[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Facebook Comments