November 17, 2017, 09:30:16 PM

Author Topic: Info needed  (Read 2401 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Info needed
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2009, 09:11:27 PM »
You should do just fine. Alumacraft boats will get 'er done fo' sho' O0 O0

Most lakes in Florida are pretty shallow anyway, you can probably walk to shore if it sinks, but don't think that will happen!!

Just remember, if you catch a new world record largemouth, I get a shout out in the fact sheet :roll: :wink: O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

BBF

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2009, 09:15:04 AM »
 I have never fished in southern waters so any of the specie, tackle and lure selection is going to be unkown ground( err water) for me.

That dolly looks neat. The only kind I ever saw was those two wheel gadgets that get attached to the stern and you move the boat like running a wheel barrow.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2009, 11:13:54 AM »
My dad built a light two wheel cart with bike wheels for transporting his jonboat across river islands to potholes. It worked great but took at least two people to move the boat across the islands to the preferred fishing spots.

That was no problem because he had just about an unlimited supply of kids to help.  ;D He had enough of us kids along to rotate and keep the contraption moving a a good pace.  ;D It reminds of of the slave galley type films when remembering moving that cursed boat through the island jungles of deep mud, bugs, over logs, nettles, and buck brush. The old man reminded me of the big bad guy in the movie big galleons that walked up and down the center isle with the big whip, lashing the chained slaves while he cursed them.  :tickedoff :knuppel2  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2009, 08:00:57 PM »
Don't worry about the location,Southern waters are no different than they are in the North.

Truth is there are fewer types of game fish in the South than in the North. Yea, we have a longer growing season, but largemouth and stripped bass are for all practical purposes the only "REAL" freshwater gamefish in Florida.

For big largemouth, you fish live shiners on heavy line back in heavy cover. If you're into artificial baits, you always start with spinner baits, then use your favorite plugs and save your Carolina and Texas rigged plastic worms for last. Favorite colors come and go and you can get the info from the folks down there as to what their hitting on any given day.

I've never stripper fished in Florida, but in Georgia during the colder months we troll with live and artificial bait and cast with heavy line with medium to deep running plugs.

I'm a bigger largemouth fan than stripper, but the strippers can get pretty big and actually fight better than largemouth do.

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

BBF

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2009, 04:06:07 PM »
Stripper?? I presume that is fish not a dancer :-\

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2009, 08:09:26 PM »
WOW!! MAKE A SPOT FOR ME ON THE SHORT BUS!! :shock: :shock:
 :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2
I'm NOT making excuses and I had nothing to do with it.......

But some ladies who dance for a living were brought in last night for doing a little more than dancing! :twisted: :shock:

Now I'm not saying I was checking these ladies out, but I've always thought if a girl goes to the trouble of wearing next to nothing......

It's RUDE NOT to examine the beauty before you. After all, it's the gentleman thing to do! :twisted: :roll: :wink:

But in any case...the tactics described above apply to stripers AND strippers! O0

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2009, 09:58:53 AM »
Those gals are just picking up a little extra cash.  O0 :-X ;D Yes, a fella should scope them out, just to be polite.  :wink: :roll: :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments