November 17, 2017, 02:21:55 PM

Author Topic: Saturday Is The Big Day..  (Read 825 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Saturday Is The Big Day..
« on: September 03, 2009, 08:08:36 PM »
Dove season opens Saturday and I'm about as ready as I'll ever be. I was out of the country the last two dove seasons and HOPE not much has changed since the last time I went.

I've got my usual 4,000 cases of shells. It takes me about that much to get my limit but sometimes I have to go grab another semi-tractor trailer load full to finish up.

My 1300 is ready, and my clothes more or less fit. We've got all the stand areas numbered and all the guys shooting know the rules so all we need now are the birds.

They say it's going to be cooler this weekend, so the birds might be flying a little later in the morning and earlier in the evening, but the weather man is frequently wrong here, so we'll more than likely have a hurricane or earthquake or a tidal wave.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 08:10:28 PM by bohica »
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Saturday Is The Big Day..
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 08:51:57 AM »
Pile 'em up, bo!  O0
Our squirrel season opens tomorrow! It doesn't look real good here, squaw is getting carried away with too many plans for the weekend.  :tickedoff :knuppel2  And, I agreed to work Monday.  :idiot2
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Re: Saturday Is The Big Day..
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 02:09:24 PM »
Go get'em Bohica. O0  Ours opened Tuesday (Sept. 1st).  I've not had a chance to get out yet.

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments