October 21, 2017, 10:56:39 PM

Author Topic: stranger in town  (Read 1424 times)

Offline kyhareraiser

stranger in town
« on: September 06, 2009, 04:29:23 PM »
  looks like this is the forum for me .sharing ideas and techniques that help everyone is what i see here and i like it.. guess i'm a keeper.. thank's for havin' me here
WHEN THE HAMMER DROPS ....THE BULL s*it STOPS

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: stranger in town
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 04:32:16 PM »
Hey, it's great having you here, ky! Join in the fun and poking the rascals here with a sharp stick.  O0 :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 07:13:47 PM »
Welcome aboard!!  They're an odd looking crowd, but....well....no but.....they're just odd.......and they can be quite entertaining!   ;D
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline dougdad

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 09:10:02 PM »
welcom newbee from another newbee  LOL
so gut are you saying we are a bunch of crackers??    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   :D :D :D
Bullets, Bumpers or Broadheads, Whatever works!!
USAF RETIRED,  Marion MI.

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 09:33:53 PM »
YOoo0o0o!!!!
I'm going to take your name literally and ask...do you raise hares?
Or is it just a humorous pun? ???

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 10:43:43 PM »
Glad to have you around kyhareraiser. O0  About time we got another KY feller on here. :twisted:  I've been having to try to keep everyone half-way straight all by myself! :roll: ;D

Don't pay any attention to Gutpiles. :roll:  Even though he's the site owner & admin, we think he's really an anti-hunter.  Lord knows he's a NON-hunter! ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2009, 11:24:22 PM »
Don't pay any attention to Gutpiles. :roll:  Even though he's the site owner & admin, we think he's really an anti-hunter.  Lord knows he's a NON-hunter! ;D
Besides the aforementioned facts, I don't even know one other thing about Gutpiles...seriously. ???

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2009, 05:10:37 AM »
If memory serves me right...didnt Gutpiles arrow a nice tree up at Stoney Creeks??
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2009, 08:08:14 AM »
If memory serves me right...didnt Gutpiles arrow a nice tree up at Stoney Creeks??

Nah, I think that was MadRiver.  He was the tree killer. ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2009, 03:53:53 PM »

BC's right - that was our boy MadRiver.  Anyway......The way I've been shooting so far this year....even the trees are safe!!   :buck2

;D ;D ;D

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Facebook Comments