November 17, 2017, 12:32:28 PM

Author Topic: KY Bow Season Opening Weekend Harvest Pics  (Read 3254 times)

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
Re: KY Bow Season Opening Weekend Harvest Pics
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2009, 10:24:29 PM »
Oooo daddy likes ^-^
They give her name?  I gotta stalk her on facebook. :crazy2

Offline BigStrutter

• Happiness is a 50 cal.
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2009, 08:15:59 AM »
And behold the problem with looking at pics at work...... the only ones that did not load were the ones of the girl!!!!!!!!!! :tickedoff :tickedoff

Ned
Show a child the outdoors and you will show them the world.

FOREVER G540

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2009, 09:35:31 AM »
And behold the problem with looking at pics at work...... the only ones that did not load were the ones of the girl!!!!!!!!!! :tickedoff :tickedoff
lol seriously?  How do they even know that?

Offline Ks_Sniper

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2009, 12:45:12 PM »

Ned

LMAO!!! Same thing over here, Ned. I didn't see the girl and thought nOn was confusing one of the guys for a gal. ;D ;D ;D
When I was a child, I lived as a child. When I became a man, I put away my childish things and became a Gutpiler!

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.com ! http://www.camouflagenation.com http://www.thehuntingfiles.com  http://wildchildhuntingwear.com  http://www.isquirrelhunt.com http://www.iwhitetailhunt.com http://www.icoonhunt.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2009, 05:19:27 PM »
Here's a few more. O0

Not exactly "Kentucky" but still some cool pictures.....

Three August P&Y Sitka Blacktails taken off of Kodiak Island up in Alaska...still working on that KY buck.

Now this one is a HOSS!!!!  Here was the story with it.....

A friend of mine shot this buck on Wed. He wasn’t for sure on the shot placement so he backed out. He returned about 7 hours later trailed it up and was able to get a follow up shot on it. While giving it some time to expire……..there was a bad thunder storm that moved in. IT POURED THE RAIN!!!!! The buck crossed a bushy old hay field and that is where we lost the blood and called for back up. We looked for about 3 more hours on Wed. and the deer didn’t turn up. We decide to try it again on Thursday and laying 30 yards from the last blood in the grew up field was this giant!!!! Here is his measurements…..

Left Side Right Side

Main Beam: 27” MAIN BEAM: 27”

G1: 4 2/8 G1: 3 4/8

G2: 12 4/8 G2: 13 4/8

G3 12 4/8 G3: 12 4/8

G4: 6 2/8 G4: 8 4/8

C1:5 C1:5

C2:5 C2:5

C3:4 6/8 C3:5

C4:4 6/8 C4:4 6/8

SPREAD: 18 4/8

If my math is right, that comes out to a gross P&Y score of 185 2/8 and 181 net.  :shock:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2009, 09:42:13 PM »
Dude!

THAT'S A DEER!!! O0 O0 O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2009, 01:27:17 PM »
Rather than post just a "regular" deer, I found a picture of this one..........  :shock:

Here's a little more on the beast..........

Here are some pix of the deer. The deer was harvested in Boone County on Tuesday the 15th. These pix were taken in my garage the evening it was harvested. These are all i have on my computer. I scored the deer, but i am not an official B&C scorer. I came up with 201 6/8 Gross, 180 4/8 net. Like i said i am not an official scorer so don't quote me on this. I am sure i was off a few inches either way, but no matter what, it's a giant. The guy on the left in the first and last pix is who harvested the deer.

Sorry the pictures aren't the best, but here are some of the deer I killed on September 15th, on a small farm in Boone County. His UNOFFICAL green score is gross 201 3/8, and his net is 180 7/8. That is UNOFFICAL. I've been hunting for a long time and this has been the best start of the season by far. Good luck to everyone for the rest of the season!
Chris White

And for Bohica & nOnAme............

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2009, 03:23:40 PM »
Speaken of girls, my bro-in-law got the change to meet Lee and Tiff down in OKC few weeks ago. He called me while he was with them and was braggen of taken pics with em. So I said out load enough I thought Lee could here for him to pinch Tiff's boob for me! O0 Of course he is too yeller to do that!! ;D ;D
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2009, 03:36:05 PM »
That deer above is the 2nd one I know of that scores in the 180's that has been taken so far this year.  It's looking like this is going to be a heck of a year for big deer!  :shock:  And to think, the early muzzleloading season and gun season are still several weeks away.

Most years, you never hear of this many big deer, especially THAT big, so early.  There's usually some nice ones taken during muzzleloading and gun seasons, so it's setting up to be a banner year. O0

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2009, 03:39:05 PM »
Here's another picture of a dandy taken this year in KY.

This one was taken it Letcher Co. and looks like it's going to go in the 170's.  :shock:

« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 03:42:09 PM by Big58cal »

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Facebook Comments