November 20, 2017, 06:07:21 PM

Author Topic: ever hunted african game?  (Read 2815 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: ever hunted african game?
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2009, 09:33:01 AM »
im probaly the only black person whose under 18 and hunts small game. :) suprizeing isnt it?
Nope, for sure! I try to stay away from getting into racial equasions, but I think the reason not many black kids hunt is because their parents don't hunt and pass it along to their children.  :sad:

I had a long time black hunting and fishing pal pass away some years ago. :'( We grew up hunting and fishing back when it was a way of life for most of us around this area. We also worked together and the time passed quickly because we had lots of fishing and hunting adventures to talk about.
My pal, Ol' Bill Robinson, was a pretty good rifle shot, too. Being good rifle shooters back in those days was looked up to by shotgunners.  :) The reason for becoming a good rifle shooter was out of necessity because we grew up dirt poor and had to hunt cheap and make every shot count. It meant having meat on the table instead of just something gathered out of the garden or woods for our tables. A meal back then was not a real meal unless meat was on the table.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2009, 08:48:20 PM »
A meal back then was not a real meal unless meat was on the table.
I think the same still holds true today. O0

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2009, 12:06:11 AM »
i didnt realize non was nationality neutral i just thouht he/she/it was gender neutral
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2009, 04:36:26 AM »
I go to africa and do a safari every weekend. Yesterday i swiped out a few elephant with shotty slugs. Semi auto spray of death all upon their faces.
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2009, 07:27:39 AM »
I go to africa and do a safari every weekend. Yesterday i swiped out a few elephant with shotty slugs. Semi auto spray of death all upon their faces.
;D  You been into that homemade stuff again, ain't ya?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2009, 10:10:58 AM »
;D  You been into that homemade stuff again, ain't ya?

Sounds like he got into some of your stash John.....  :roll:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2009, 05:28:33 PM »
Anybody can hunt Africa......

I went hunting in the Smegma Constellation of the Testicular galaxy with Obi Wan and Princess Lea.

We used the Force and killed eleventeen Grognostical Fromdibliacs.

Princess Lea got into the Shmugdagrian Wine and got blotto and ran around nekkid with nothing on but her ear muffs.

Obi Wan and I had to drive her home since she was in no shape for interstellar flight.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2009, 07:59:14 AM »
Anybody can hunt Africa......

I went hunting in the Smegma Constellation of the Testicular galaxy with Obi Wan and Princess Lea.

We used the Force and killed eleventeen Grognostical Fromdibliacs.

Princess Lea got into the Shmugdagrian Wine and got blotto and ran around nekkid with nothing on but her ear muffs.

Obi Wan and I had to drive her home since she was in no shape for interstellar flight.
  :roll: ;D I heard she never could hold her booze and she was hard to get rid of when you got to your place, bo. She wanted to just move in and stay. ;D
Sounds like he got into some of your stash John.....  :roll:
  ;D I bet he couldn't handle my homemade 'shine.  ;D

Offline born-to-hunt

• LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2009, 05:09:21 PM »
you know I don't think i've ever seen a black man hunt. ??? I wonder whats up with that.
.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2009, 09:27:52 AM »
  :roll: ;D I heard she never could hold her booze and she was hard to get rid of when you got to your place, bo. She wanted to just move in and stay. ;D  ;D I bet he couldn't handle my homemade 'shine.  ;D

ARGHHHHHH AVAST yee psilly vodka
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Facebook Comments