November 18, 2017, 09:52:40 PM

Author Topic: Bigfoot in KY???  (Read 1952 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Bigfoot in KY???
« on: September 09, 2009, 01:02:15 PM »
I don't know.....  ???  What do you all think?

Backyard Bigfoot
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
Re: Bigfoot in KY???
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 10:07:24 PM »
REAL!!! O0

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 09:10:59 AM »
 :shock: Sure looks real!
I told Matilda to stay in camp and not go prowling that night. You remember her from our GPS camp, always the goofy one and getting into trouble. She's the one that always eats all of BC's tater chips and stinks up his sleeping bag while BC is out hunting. :tickedoff

She is usually stalking bohica but lately seems to be in persuit of BC. I don't have a clue how you fellas can fend off a love starved sasquatch and not hurt her feelings.  :D  :sad: :-\
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 12:05:28 PM »
Looks like a large gorilla to me. It could be either, John ol lady or nOn's porch monkey though! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :roll:
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 12:59:12 PM »
Looks like a large gorilla to me. It could be either, John ol lady or nOn's porch monkey though! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :roll:
  :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 And here I was being kind, not bringing up Tn's ex-sweeties.  :roll: :twisted: ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2009, 11:55:47 PM »
I am sorry John, But it was there and I was here and nOn was out there! ;D ;D :D

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2009, 09:46:31 PM »
Little known fact.

Bigfoot. Only wears a size 10.

There's a chapter in my upcoming book on this too.

Reserve your copy now.

It's a great Christmas stocking stuffer.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2009, 12:31:40 AM »
Dane Bo. You mean to tell me you got an article bout the shroons in there too? ??? ;D ;D :roll:

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2009, 10:51:36 AM »
Bo's books covers every situation of life. Like, the correct usage of C4, crazed females, guaranteed one liner pickup lines, how to skin a gnu, walk on fire, building boobytraps, making moonshine, trapping, shooting, fishing, hunting, how to get out of a clinger relationship, cooking with napalm, sniper I and II, the secret of life, you just name it.  O0 :)

Plott has a whole library of bohica's books, some actually autographed by famous author bohica.  :wink:

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2009, 11:04:27 AM »
O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Facebook Comments