November 21, 2017, 08:56:36 PM

Author Topic: Bigfoot in KY???  (Read 1956 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Bigfoot in KY???
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2009, 03:57:42 PM »
"Cooking with Napalm" will be my new show on the Food Channel starting in January!

I'm going to have Kiris in her a--less chaps helping me out in the kitchen!!

Jennifer, Angelina and Sandra will be stopping by too!!
 :twisted: :roll: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2009, 04:03:58 PM »
BTW....

I actually walked up on a moonshine still in Paulding county, GA back in 1976. I wandered off the property I was on and didn't know it.

Thankfully I recognized the still and made a tactical withdrawl from the area without being compromised.

I was 16 at the time and had to change my underwear when I got back to the truck!

All I could hear all the way back were "Dueling Banjo's"!
 :shock: :shock: :shock: :'( :'( :'( :'(
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2009, 04:31:17 PM »
BTW....

I actually walked up on a moonshine still in Paulding county, GA back in 1976. I wandered off the property I was on and didn't know it.

Thankfully I recognized the still and made a tactical withdrawl from the area without being compromised.

I was 16 at the time and had to change my underwear when I got back to the truck!

All I could hear all the way back were "Dueling Banjo's"!
 :shock: :shock: :shock: :'( :'( :'( :'(

Too bad you couldn't find your way back there now. O0 ;D  Might be worth a trip to see if it's still operational. :roll: O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2009, 08:26:13 PM »
Too bad you couldn't find your way back there now. O0 ;D  Might be worth a trip to see if it's still operational. :roll: O0

That area's a subdivision now. What was the sticks thirty years ago is now strip malls, houses and concrete, you'd have never known it was such a pristine and beautiful area, judging by how it looks today.
 >:( >:( >:( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2009, 10:59:52 AM »
That area's a subdivision now. What was the sticks thirty years ago is now strip malls, houses and concrete, you'd have never known it was such a pristine and beautiful area, judging by how it looks today.
 >:( >:( >:( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Tell me about it!  I've watched places here around Louisville go from nice wooded areas to concrete and strip malls. >:(
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2009, 12:14:25 PM »
I would they build strip bars than strip malls.  :) Not that my wife would allow me into the strip clubs nowdays.

Yep, Ive seen a lot of good hunting area lost because of "progress".  :tickedoff
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments