October 20, 2017, 03:40:39 PM

Author Topic: I Got 'Em!!!!!  (Read 2081 times)

Offline Jenny

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
Re: I Got 'Em!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2009, 09:06:53 PM »
hey your in my  hunting zone Bo  O0 We hunt in Burke county, GA I can't wait till saturday!!! I;m gonna even up the score in the deer contest  ;D
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2009, 09:17:14 PM »
There's some BIG deer in Burke county. Those areas near the Savannah river and in some of the farming areas if memory serves, pulled a B&C or P&Y not to long ago!!

Get a big 'un! O0 O0 O0 O0

I'm up the road in Jasper county. It's a piece of land I've hunted on and off since 1981 and while there's better places in Georgia, I really like the folk's I hunt with and that's what's REALLY important to me!

To have put up with someone as crazy as me for THAT LONG should tell you how NICE they are!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :idiot2 :crazy2 :uglystupid2

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Jenny

• Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2009, 09:19:57 PM »
I hear ya BO, A good club of people makes it enjoyable. We have some good ones in our club too.
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Offline born-to-hunt

• LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2009, 10:39:10 PM »
nice man a couple days and you got two does thats great
.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Facebook Comments