December 10, 2017, 09:04:47 PM

Author Topic: 2009 - 2010 GPS Deer Contest!  (Read 17846 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: 2009 - 2010 GPS Deer Contest!
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2009, 11:22:21 AM »
So what Im hearen is we no longer have a camp stew? ??? ??? Did ol John get fixed? ??? ??? Or did the jahovah witness's gets to him? ??? :knuppel2 :knuppel2 Im thinken we need to take up a collection of hunten magazines for him! O0 O0 We may be able to bring him back to the dark side yet! :roll: :twisted: ^-^
  ;D Camp stew is always hanging over the fire and no, nobody has kidnapped me. I scalp those wackos that come to my door with their little news letters.  :knuppel2
My problem with deer hunting, my back is shot and it is impossible for me to drag one. I have pals that volunteer to help if I knock one down, but I don't like to depend on someone else.

My bloodlust is intact.  :twisted: I do persue squirrels and small game, and a few varmints on occasions. I hunt bad guys while on the job, and that's a form of hunting, too.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2009, 02:15:26 PM »
OK. Thought we had lost you there John. I can simpathize with the back issue. Thats why I use my bro-in-laws back! O0 O0 O0 O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline D45/70

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2009, 04:54:16 PM »
I'd be in for a fiver too.
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2009, 09:36:46 PM »
Just tell me when and where to send the money. I already know this season is going to suck for me! :shock: :shock: :'( :'( :-\ :-\
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2009, 09:59:53 PM »
Just tell me when and where to send the money. I already know this season is going to suck for me! :shock: :shock: :'( :'( :-\ :-\

Ah, don't think that.  It's too early just yet to be thinking that. O0  Well, unless your turkeynutz. :roll:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2009, 12:25:00 AM »
Hey now! I get my bag full every year thank you very much.  :roll: ;D
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2009, 08:47:20 AM »
Hey now! I get my bag full every year thank you very much.  :roll: ;D

Yeah, we know what the bag is full of too. :roll:

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline Bowhuntr115

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2009, 09:55:47 AM »
$ 5 is cool for me. Just let me know where to send it.
DITTO!  O0
" Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison. GEN 27:3 "

Offline D45/70

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2009, 08:44:34 PM »
[quote O0  Well, unless your turkeynutz. :roll:
[/quote]
 OH well I think I can pick up the slack. How many Deer did you say  a team can put in?? 10 or was it 15?? :D
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2009, 09:21:46 PM »
O0  Well, unless your turkeynutz. :roll:

OH well I think I can pick up the slack. How many Deer did you say  a team can put in?? 10 or was it 15?? :D

Only 6, two bucks and 4 does. :wink:

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Facebook Comments