December 11, 2017, 03:34:21 PM

Author Topic: 2009 - 2010 GPS Deer Contest!  (Read 17853 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: 2009 - 2010 GPS Deer Contest!
« Reply #400 on: February 02, 2010, 09:17:23 PM »
no but where he hunts is his own backyard so... O0 ;D

Never mind.....  :roll:  It went over your head.....  :roll:

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #401 on: February 03, 2010, 12:21:34 AM »
I wish I had a super mag then I could use the 3 1/2" shells but I can't I gotta stick with 3" I bet with really good shells in 3 1/2 you can really reach out there :knuppel2 O0
Oh yeah, I have no problem pullen the trigger on one out there at 75 yards! O0 O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #402 on: February 03, 2010, 05:20:20 PM »
OK folks, the 2009 - 2010 GPS Deer Contest is officially done. O0  I've got the prizes packaged up and ready to go out in the mail tomorrow for the people that "payed to play".....................  With the exception of Gutpiles...  :roll:

Considering that he didn't enter the contest because he knew that he sucks at hunting and didn't want his team to come in last (sorry Jenny), he was forced into it anyway.  Even being forced into it, he still wasn't able to deliver anything for his team. :roll:

But considering that he has helped sponsor the past contests, I figured the least we could do was cut him in on the winnings!  Who knows, the prizes may even help him get one next year!  Lord knows he can't keep relying on GP Jr. to bring home the meat. :roll:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks again for everyone that entered the contest and congratulations to the people that harvested stuff, to help put meat on the table for their families!!!!!  We'll do it again this coming fall, so get ready and get out there scouting!!!!  O0

Oh, did I mention that more than likely I'll be running the contest and will be the judge this next year also, and that it is perfectly acceptable on Gut Pile Style to bribe the judge?  :wink: :twisted: :) ;D :D  Especially with guided hunts.  :wink: O0

Just something to keep in mind.  :wink:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #403 on: February 04, 2010, 03:36:07 PM »
Packages went out in the mail this morning.  O0

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Facebook Comments