November 22, 2017, 10:48:37 PM

Author Topic: Cheerleader Gator Hunting in South Carolina ?  (Read 5203 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Cheerleader Gator Hunting in South Carolina ?
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2009, 09:27:05 PM »
It never ceases to amaze me, the length's women will go just to impress me.
 :crazy2 :crazy2 :crazy2 :crazy2 :crazy2 :crazy2
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2009, 09:09:34 AM »
It never ceases to amaze me, the length's women will go just to impress me.
 :crazy2 :crazy2 :crazy2 :crazy2 :crazy2 :crazy2
Yep, and when they do it while you are working, eating, sleeping, enjoying quiet time on days off.  It would have to get tiresome, at times.  :roll: And they quickly deplete your cell phone battery with XXX calls and constant texts.
Hero worship is one thing, but too many of them are borderline stalkers, like Kris.

And especially times when they get carried away while you and Chuck are busy puting out a brush fire (on a mission). Like the time you and Chuck infiltrated and were about to blow up the enemy camp when the glass floored plane load of nekid wild chicks unexpectedly flew low overhead, towing that huge banner announcing, "WE LOVE YOU BO AND CHUCK"!  :idiot2  :tickedoff
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2009, 09:46:03 PM »
Yep, and when they do it while you are working, eating, sleeping, enjoying quiet time on days off.  It would have to get tiresome, at times.  :roll: And they quickly deplete your cell phone battery with XXX calls and constant texts.
Hero worship is one thing, but too many of them are borderline stalkers, like Kris.

And especially times when they get carried away while you and Chuck are busy puting out a brush fire (on a mission). Like the time you and Chuck infiltrated and were about to blow up the enemy camp when the glass floored plane load of nekid wild chicks unexpectedly flew low overhead, towing that huge banner announcing, "WE LOVE YOU BO AND CHUCK"!  :idiot2  :tickedoff

Ah Yes, I remember that op well!!!

We almost ran out of tequila, baby oil and lime green jello!

We had to call for an air drop to resupply!!!!

I had sand in my teeth for a week!!! :twisted: :roll:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2009, 03:18:08 PM »
Sand in yer teeth, the pleasant unforgettable smell of HE, a target rich environment, and all those foxy crazy chicks, good tequila, I can see how that was such a memorable op!  O0

Know whut? If you could bottle those wonderful combined scents into a bottle, you and Chuck could get rich! You could name it Bohica and Chuck's Battlefield Musk or something like that. Chicks would go totally animal after getting a whiff of it.  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2009, 04:27:44 PM »
Found another picture of the woman that I posted the article about taking the gator in Florida.....  ^-^

Yes Jenny, we're just simple men.....  :roll: O0

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2009, 06:36:26 PM »
I like that picture better
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2009, 06:43:16 PM »
I firmly approve. ^-^ O0

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2009, 07:50:57 PM »
Been there. Hit that.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2009, 08:49:35 PM »
Bo, you gator humper you! :shock: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :uglystupid2
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2009, 10:17:19 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Found another picture of the woman that I posted the article about taking the gator in Florida.....  ^-^

Yes Jenny, we're just simple men.....  :roll: O0

What gator?

Facebook Comments