November 17, 2017, 12:20:21 PM

Author Topic: Jenny's New gator  (Read 3555 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Jenny's New gator
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2009, 08:44:50 AM »
Awesome, Jen!  :shock:  O0 O0 O0 O0
It's sure great you got all that on video, too!
You are saving the hide also, yes?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2009, 11:28:10 AM »
Nice going on the gator Jen! O0  What kind of crossbow do they use?

Also, what do you do with the gator once you're done?  Do you get to keep the meat and hide, or do they buy it back from you? ???
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Jenny

• Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2009, 11:58:11 AM »
Yes Ja, I'm keeping the hide again.  No Big, they don't ususally buy it back, we load that thing up in the back of the truck and bring him home. I keep all the meat I can get off and the hide I kept the top plate this year and it will go on my shed along side the other one.

TN, I've been busy. My oldest shipped off to basic training for the navy about two weeks ago, so we have been cleaning up his room and moving his brother in it.

Oh ya, that was a Ten Point Crossbow with the "GatorAider" on it, go check that thing out - www.trackerjacksinc.com

« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 03:00:14 PM by Jenny »
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2009, 03:30:03 PM »
They need to get an Excalibur.  Then they wouldn't have to shoot the critters with a pistol. :roll:

;D ;D O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2009, 09:16:41 PM »
First off, Congrat's on your son joining the Navy!!

I'm sure you're proud and probably a little nervous. Don't be! O0 O0

If I had a son I'd want him to be in the Navy or the Air Force.

Only dumbsh--'s like me join the Army or Marine Corps.

He'll make a lot of friend's and a bond that will last forever with those he serve's with.

He'll get some real world experience and an eduaction paid for by Uncle Sam. Be there for him as he goe's through basic training. (I think the Navy call's it boot camp)

It'll be tough and there will be time's he'll want to say to "he** with it" and will want to come home. Encourage him and keep his spirit's up and he'll do just fine.

All I ever wanted was to be a soldier and there were time's during basic I wanted to get the he** out. But, once you get through you know you can handle just about anything. He will too, I promise!! O0 O0 O0

As far as your gator goes, EXCELLENT!!!!

I've only taken one and that was in Florida many moons ago. I may have to try and get me another though, since it seems that alligator season's are popping all over. I saw where Arkansas has their first season this year!

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2009, 09:21:45 AM »
That's very nicely and well said, bo!  O0 I believe we enjoy civilian life much more after serving.

A fact, the Navy has the best schools.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Jenny

• Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2009, 04:47:21 PM »
Thanks guys, he did get a good school and job - Advanced electronics in the computer field, so he can retire when he is my age , oh wait when he's younger than me...WTF :shock:  We haven't heard from him yet and the navy site says not to worry that "no news is good news", ok I know he is in Good hands, so I'm not real worried.....yet
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2009, 05:40:04 PM »
Its all cool Jen. I found out lastnight that my son is intensive training for his deployment in 2 weeks. They gave him his orders once so he scheduled his leave to come home then they canceled it and waited a couple of weeks and redeployed them without getting their leave. Mama is pissed to say the least! On top of it they upped his status to urgent, thats why he is in this training thing. All I could get out of him is he is going over to kill everything living!
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline Jenny

• Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2009, 04:24:06 PM »
wow tn, I bet she is P O ed! So we got a letter from him today, short, but atleast we know he is doing good. He passed his swim test and says the milk is the best milk ever! lol  Whew!

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2009, 04:55:21 PM »
Thats cool Jen. My boy said once he finishs his tour in the marines he may go for officer in the navy.
Still killen and grillen!!!

Facebook Comments