November 22, 2017, 08:42:47 PM

Author Topic: Jenny's New gator  (Read 3562 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Jenny's New gator
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2009, 09:42:26 PM »
Its all cool Jen. I found out lastnight that my son is intensive training for his deployment in 2 weeks. They gave him his orders once so he scheduled his leave to come home then they canceled it and waited a couple of weeks and redeployed them without getting their leave. Mama is pissed to say the least! On top of it they upped his status to urgent, thats why he is in this training thing. All I could get out of him is he is going over to kill everything living!

Having leave cancelled is an all the time thing. You just get used to it.

Just remember one thing though.....

If they train hard now.....

IT WILL PAY OFF IN LIVE'S SAVED WHEN'S IT'S FOR REAL!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2009, 03:19:58 PM »
Having leave cancelled is an all the time thing. You just get used to it.

Just remember one thing though.....

If they train hard now.....

IT WILL PAY OFF IN LIVE'S SAVED WHEN'S IT'S FOR REAL!
Sure will!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Jenny

• Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2009, 05:51:01 PM »
Thats cool Jen. My boy said once he finishs his tour in the marines he may go for officer in the navy.

SWEET  O0
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2009, 09:04:55 AM »
Thats cool Jen. My boy said once he finishs his tour in the marines he may go for officer in the navy.
Promotion would be quicker in the Navy. The USMC and the Navy take much better care of their own than the other branches, for sure.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

BBF

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2009, 09:41:44 AM »
Army& Marines= way to much walking and digging holes.
Navy= you learn to chip paint
Air Force= NOW you're talking. :wink:

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2009, 11:21:55 AM »
Army& Marines= way to much walking and digging holes.
Navy= you learn to chip paint
Air Force= NOW you're talking. :wink:
99% of the AF has it pretty soft. I have a highly decorated AF nephew that is assigned with ground combat units and has completed several war tours and received serious combat wounds.

He's still attatched with Army units and is now training them. After his combat wounds, he was severly injured during a stateside Army exercise and has suffered very poor Army care since the incident.  :tickedoff 

Respect for the Army taking care of their own has been lost and was a sorry excuse to begin with.

Facebook Comments