October 19, 2017, 03:26:10 AM

Author Topic: PENNSYLVANIAS ARCHERY OPENER IS OCT 3RD  (Read 1187 times)

Offline cabinkeeper101st

PENNSYLVANIAS ARCHERY OPENER IS OCT 3RD
« on: September 23, 2009, 06:29:04 PM »
[bOctober 3rd opens Pa archery(early)season.Crossbows are now legal.I don't like it personally,but thats me!You can also use a x-bow in rifle season.
The powers that be also are keeping the 2 week doe season going.Whick runs with BUCKseason >:( :idiot2 :tickedoff :uglystupid2

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
Re: PENNSYLVANIAS ARCHERY OPENER IS OCT 3RD
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 06:44:54 PM »
my mom always told me not to play with sticks
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 09:39:02 AM »
[bOctober 3rd opens Pa archery(early)season.Crossbows are now legal.I don't like it personally,but thats me!You can also use a x-bow in rifle season.
The powers that be also are keeping the 2 week doe season going.Whick runs with BUCKseason >:( :idiot2 :tickedoff :uglystupid2

Why are you against more people enjoying bow season?  Crossbow harvest is essentially the same as vertical bow (about 10%) so it's not going to decimate the population as people think.  Crossbows also allow more women, children, and novices to join in, especially when the weather is warmer.

So I'll ask again, why are you against crossbows, other than being somewhat selfish and not wanting to "share"?
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 10:31:35 AM »
It doesn't matter what people use (within legal limits) as long as they are out there hunting keeping the sport alive! O0

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2009, 09:39:10 PM »
Looks like ol' cabinkeeper101 doesn't want to come back on and answer my questions. ;D

I was really looking forward to an explanation. O0 ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2009, 09:59:53 PM »
Looks like ol' cabinkeeper101 doesn't want to come back on and answer my questions. ;D

I was really looking forward to an explanation. O0 ;D

I guess some people CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

It's tough going through life.

It's tougher when you're stupid.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments