December 11, 2017, 09:24:15 PM

Author Topic: Can you beleive!  (Read 743 times)

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Can you beleive!
« on: September 25, 2009, 01:41:00 AM »
THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS STATEMENT EVER MADE BY A PUBLIC OFFICIAL

LET ALONE BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.  AND THIS GUY IS OUR "COMMANDER IN CHIEF".  HE IS A DISGRACE.

HERE IS HIS RESPONSE WHEN HE BACKED OFF FROM HIS DECISION TO LET THE MILITARY PAY FOR THEIR WAR INJURIES.

Bad press, including major mockery of the plan by comedian Jon
Stewart, led to President Obama abandoning his proposal to require
veterans carry private health insurance to cover the estimated $540
million annual cost to the federal government of treatment for injuries to
military personnel received during their tours on active duty. The
President admitted that he was puzzled by the magnitude of the
opposition to his proposal.

"Look, it's an all volunteer force," Obama complained. "Nobody
made these guys go to war. They had to have known and accepted the
risks. Now they whine about bearing the costs of their choice? It
doesn't compute.." "I thought these were people who were proud to
sacrifice for their country, "Obama continued. "I wasn't asking for
blood, just money. With the country facing the worst financial crisis in
its history, I'd have thought that the patriotic thing to do would be to
try to help reduce the nation's deficit. I guess I underestimated the
selfishness of some of my fellow Americans."

How in the world did a person with this mind set become our
leader? I didn't vote for him!!!
REMEMBER THIS STATEMENT... "Nobody made these guys go to war.
They had to have known and accepted the risks.
Now they whine about bearing the costs of their choice?
If this ASS thinks he will ever get another vote from an Active Duty,
Reserve, National Guard service member or veteran of a military service,
he is a fool!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 01:51:56 AM by Tnutz »
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: Can you beleive!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 08:52:25 AM »
I knew he felt this way because he made the proposal. The only part I find hard to beleive is he was actually stupid enough to say it out loud and in public. I expected nothing less from a canidate with no military experience and next to no political experience. I bet the folks that hold his leash were shocked and are scurrying around for damage control.
 We must be vigilant and be sure this comes back around to bite him in the ___ when he wants re-election. Keep a list boy's and girls.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 09:12:44 AM »
I was not the least surprised when he came off with the idea.  :tickedoff He is showing us he is indeed, a home grown terrorist that wants to destroy us from within.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2009, 10:09:39 AM »
It didn't really surprise me when he made the proposal, but I seriously doubt that he made that statement.  That may be what he was thinking, but I doubt he ever "voiced" it.

Think about it, with as slick as he is, he makes "Slick Willie" look like a putz!  Even Brobama is smart enough not to say something like that. :roll:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2009, 10:43:00 AM »
but I seriously doubt that he made that statement.  That may be what he was thinking, but I doubt he ever "voiced" it.

Think about it, with as slick as he is, he makes "Slick Willie" look like a putz!  Even Brobama is smart enough not to say something like that. :roll:
That's what I was thinking...There's no way he said that.

BBF

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2009, 11:58:59 AM »
Without going into anything else what he may have said or not.
If you take  the " They volunteered etc." and nothing else into the statement, He is correct.
Nobody made you sign up and if you did you knew what was coming.

There was no such choice in earlier and bigger rumbles. :sad:

Considering how much money is spent, wasted and ending up greasing a lot of deep pockets, it is certainly niggardly to save the money on the soldiers.

The present CO in Afganistan wants another 40K men? Is it worth it? ???
I'm glad I don't have to make that call. :-X

« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 12:02:15 PM by BBF »

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2009, 01:59:00 PM »
They do need that many men in that somewhat new theater of war.  :sad:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

BBF

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2009, 11:33:55 AM »
That is a lot of boots on the ground! Just how many of those are actually combat types  that are "out front" ??

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2009, 02:46:31 PM »
That is a lot of boots on the ground! Just how many of those are actually combat types  that are "out front" ??
Half, maybe?

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2009, 09:12:37 PM »
OK, It's no secret I have no use for Obama.

BUT....

I think we need to look closer at where this is supposed statement was made and when.

This sounds like a bit of bs, not because I don't think he might be THINKING along those lines, but this guy is if nothing else a SMART and SLICK politician and would never say something like that in a million years. It would be impossible to keep this thing out of the papers and even those media elite who support him would run with it, because even though they're left wing scum they've NEVER had a problen eatting their own.

As far as more troops in Afghanistan go, for every man who pulls a trigger, there are seven who support him.

I'm not going to get into a long treatise on combat in southwest Asia (That's where Afghanistan is btw, it's NOT in the middle east)

To find Bin Laden both conventional and unconventional combat roles are required. Following his elimination, it will be very difficult in my opinion to empose any type of government in Afghanistan owing to their history going back 100's of years.

Just the same, I'm thinking about going back one more time. Maybe this one will be the charm!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments