November 21, 2017, 05:01:31 AM

Author Topic: yotes at my grandmas  (Read 3784 times)

Offline born-to-hunt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
yotes at my grandmas
« on: September 28, 2009, 10:21:45 PM »
There is a group of yotes at my grandmas she says they are HUGE but i havn't seen them i want to know some tips or somethin to take'em out. thanks for any responses and luck to anyone killin animals
.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Re: yotes at my grandmas
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 11:24:44 PM »
Go out and shoot them. O0

Actually, if you're squirrel or deer hunting there, just pop them if they come past.  If not, do some predator calling and set up with the wind in your favor.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline D45/70

Re: Yotes at my grandmas
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 03:02:23 PM »
Calling is good BUT;
 If you don't kill them all they wont come back to the same call again!! There very smart. You then have to try a different call . If it's on privet land I would accidentally drop and rip open a bag of cat food just 100 yards from a good hiding spot and sit there in the morning or evening. They will come back repeatedly even if you shoot a few of them... OOPS did I say that out loud?
REMEMBER you can't shoot over a baited area in many states.!!! :tickedoff
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
Re: Yotes at my grandmas
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 03:52:29 PM »
If it's on privet land I would accidentally drop and rip open a bag of cat food just 100 yards from a good hiding spot and sit there in the morning or evening.
LMAO!  That's classic. ;D

Offline born-to-hunt

• LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 04:08:49 PM »
the Bas***ds killed like a bunch animls some goats,2 calves, and a crap load of chickens all of em I was thinking of puting out a cat carrier of her kittens out there and wait on them because they make some noise freakin out tryin to get out of the carrier ha ha ha :twisted:  O0 :twisted:
.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Offline jonnythehunter1

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2009, 03:52:06 PM »
buy a rossi 20ga single shot shotgun, call em in and pick em off as they get close. :knuppel2
go to heck peta. and lick toads while your at it.
the vpc are anti hunters, just the gun hating ones.

Offline Jenny

• Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2009, 05:19:26 PM »
the Bas***ds killed like a bunch animls some goats,2 calves, and a crap load of chickens all of em I was thinking of puting out a cat carrier of her kittens out there and wait on them because they make some noise freakin out tryin to get out of the carrier ha ha ha :twisted:  O0 :twisted:

Wow sounds like they had a buffet
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Offline born-to-hunt

• LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2009, 05:36:30 PM »
the only goat the lived is the youngest and he isn't soposed to even be alive he was attacked and got his neck broke he can't lift it at all almost. :'( but ya he is supposed to be dead. :shock:

Offline Jenny

• Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2009, 10:19:59 PM »
I would have to agree with D45/70 , bait them and shoot em.  O0 See thats what happens when you don't shoot the coyotes
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Offline born-to-hunt

• LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2009, 10:57:13 PM »
yeah im gona see when I can go out there and blast em but don't know when yet.

Facebook Comments