December 11, 2017, 02:24:18 AM

Author Topic: KY Bow Season Opening Weekend Harvest Pics  (Read 3299 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: KY Bow Season Opening Weekend Harvest Pics
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2009, 09:50:42 PM »
Man that's the deer of a lifetime!!

The sad part is, that some of the clubs around here would probably spill over to a fist fight because some a**wipe would say that he'd seen the deer the day before and it was his!

Sad and sick, but true!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2009, 09:12:53 AM »
Man that's the deer of a lifetime!!

The sad part is, that some of the clubs around here would probably spill over to a fist fight because some a**wipe would say that he'd seen the deer the day before and it was his!

Sad and sick, but true!
No kidding, that really does happen. I've seen it happen on deer and other game.  :uglystupid2
I popped a squirrel a couple of years ago, a fox squirrel that was more or less out of sight of my hunting pal. He wimped out on me and was sitting under the same tree for a couple of hours, waiting for the same squirrel he had seen when he sat down under the tree.

I made about a mile circle around him and returned to see the squirrel running away on the ground, about a hundred yards from him. The squirrel then ran up a leaning sapling and was just into his frantic leap to a big leafy tree when my 17gr Hornady VMAX .17 HMR hit him smack in the side of his head.

The next thing I heard was my hunting pal yelling, "You shot my squirrel"! 

He still tells the guys I shot his squirrel and they tell him that I had to because he sure wasn't going to shoot it.  ;D That one squirrel went nicely with the bunch I was carrying on my belt. Poor ol' Gary went home (as usual) without any squirrels that day.  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2009, 04:36:54 PM »
Man, I swear....

What's that old saying?

We have seen the enemy and he is us!
 :-\ :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :'( >:( >:( >:(
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments