November 22, 2017, 02:19:39 AM

Author Topic: PITY-FUL just PITY-FUL  (Read 5373 times)

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: PITY-FUL just PITY-FUL
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2009, 09:23:46 AM »
BC is in another time zone from us. When you posted last night he was alraedy in bed, i bet. He should be around soon.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2009, 09:28:14 AM »
...and she brought Rifleman with her  O0
She?  I'm intrigued. ^-^
Oh wait...is "Lil Dog" in fact that little dog? :-\

Hey welcome back Rifle!  I have a question for everyone actually...Do you usually keep the whole squirrel after you clean it?  Or do you just quarter it?

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2009, 09:28:40 AM »
Thanks J A ............ I bought one of those new fangled G P S thing and I been lost for a spell  ;D  had ta eat grubs and and drink piosion oak tea to survive ( ran out of ammo ) .
  :shock:  ;D Was a rough time in the woods!
Where's Ole Big Cal ?  Out pickin up road kill for another picture ?  ;D
I could have given him that coyote I ran over last night. She wasn't even tore up bad and was already tenderized.  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2009, 09:35:39 AM »
nOname , unless I want some brains and eggs I just quarter em .

Yea Mos............ I forgot how the elderly need more sleep  O0

J A , he won't eat coyote unless it's with a side of skunk ..........  :shock:

i may have to change my handle on here .......... this is what I'm gonna kill em with this year

If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline born-to-hunt

• LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2009, 11:17:56 AM »
wow nice gun well it looks nice but...nice gun! O0
.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2009, 11:40:44 AM »
i may have to change my handle on here .......... this is what I'm gonna kill em with this year

You're switchin' to a pistol because you're getting too fat and old to carry a rifle around anymore. :wink:

;D ;D

Where's Ole Big Cal ?  Out pickin up road kill for another picture ?  ;D

BC is in another time zone from us. When you posted last night he was alraedy in bed, i bet. He should be around soon.

Yea Mos............ I forgot how the elderly need more sleep  O0

I'll have you know I was out huntin' yesterday, and it wasn't for roadkill. :knuppel2

;D ;D

Laid the smack-down on a big doe and had to stay up until about 1:45 this morning skinning her and getting the meat iced down to keep it from spoiling.

Glad to see you back around Rifle-man. O0  We missed getting to see the Little Dog pictures.  :'(  Looks like she's getting like her human though and sure hasn't missed any meals lately. :shock: ;D  It's probably a good thing that your season does open tomorrow.  I think the exercise would do some good.  :roll: ;D ;D ;D

We haven't had anyone on here that runs a dog for squirrels, so it's good that you've gotten back on here.  This next spring/summer I'm going to try to get a Mountain Feist or similar dog and start training it for squirrels. O0  Got any tips? ???
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2009, 01:13:12 PM »
Nice pistol!
And, congrats on the deer, BC!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline born-to-hunt

• LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2009, 01:31:44 PM »
your gona send me some deer right bc? O0
.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2009, 02:18:29 PM »
"You're switchin' to a pistol because you're getting too fat and old to carry a rifle around anymore.  "

Are you psychic or sumen ?  ;D

Glad ya busted an ole nanny  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0

" This next spring/summer I'm going to try to get a Mountain Feist or similar dog and start training it for squirrels.   Got any tips?  "

You know me .... I'm full of           TIPS             yea that's what I'm full of  !!!!

get it young 8-10 weeks , spend as much time with it as you can for the first 6 months ( not just in the woods either ) let the young un play with it , let the neighbors kids play with it ( SOCIALIZE IT ) take it to the woods as much as you can . Don't EVER try and RUSH it , if he's a natural hunter , he'll make a sq dawg  O0
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2009, 08:50:20 AM »
I had two Bassetts here, hopefully to be squirrel dogs. One, the male, got Xed because he forgot who was boss and snapped at me.  :knuppel2  :buck2 The female Bassett is a sooner dog, sooner just eat and sleep.  :tickedoff  :roll:
And about the other two fuzzy little furball dogs, well,................................... .  :roll: :-X They keep wife entertained while I am at work.

Facebook Comments