November 23, 2017, 01:38:45 PM

Author Topic: PITY-FUL just PITY-FUL  (Read 5376 times)

Offline jonnythehunter1

• Gut Pile Club Member
Re: PITY-FUL just PITY-FUL
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2009, 04:13:11 PM »
You're switchin' to a pistol because you're getting too fat and old to carry a rifle around anymore. :wink:

;D ;D

I'll have you know I was out huntin' yesterday, and it wasn't for roadkill. :knuppel2

;D ;D

Laid the smack-down on a big doe and had to stay up until about 1:45 this morning skinning her and getting the meat iced down to keep it from spoiling.

Glad to see you back around Rifle-man. O0  We missed getting to see the Little Dog pictures.  :'(  Looks like she's getting like her human though and sure hasn't missed any meals lately. :shock: ;D  It's probably a good thing that your season does open tomorrow.  I think the exercise would do some good.  :roll: ;D ;D ;D

We haven't had anyone on here that runs a dog for squirrels, so it's good that you've gotten back on here.  This next spring/summer I'm going to try to get a Mountain Feist or similar dog and start training it for squirrels. O0  Got any tips? ???
hey you try to hunt with a pistol!! see just how complicated it is!!
go to heck peta. and lick toads while your at it.
the vpc are anti hunters, just the gun hating ones.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2009, 08:12:07 PM »
hey you try to hunt with a pistol!! see just how complicated it is!!

Don't let you mouth write checks your butt can't cash. :wink:

Rifle-man and I go back a pretty good ways.  I've earned the right to give him a hard time.  You're still new on here, so you may want to look and listen more than speaking. :wink:

Besides, I've killed several squirrels with both a pistol and bow.  What'chu got there big boy? :roll:  The point is, you need to know more info before talking about something you don't know about. O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2009, 09:22:48 PM »
Yea ...... B C's great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great grandpaw sold my great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great grandpaw his first huntin stick .  ;D
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2009, 04:20:19 AM »
Yea ...... B C's great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great grandpaw sold my great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great grandpaw his first huntin stick .  ;D
Yep, I knew those fellas, real characters!  :wink: ;D You fellas look just like them.  O0
They preferred squirrel over buffalo, squirrel hunted until the sun went down behind the hills.  :wink: O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2009, 09:31:49 AM »

And it had a sharp point on it as well. O0  Thus, the sharp stick battle was started. :twisted: ;D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2009, 07:48:12 PM »
Don't let you mouth write checks your butt can't cash. :wink:

Rifle-man and I go back a pretty good ways.  I've earned the right to give him a hard time.  You're still new on here, so you may want to look and listen more than speaking. :wink:

Besides, I've killed several squirrels with both a pistol and bow.  What'chu got there big boy? :roll:  The point is, you need to know more info before talking about something you don't know about. O0

O0 O0 O0 :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2009, 01:46:52 PM »
Been raining here most all week and fairly warm too . A huntin buddy and I are headed down to central Ms. this Sat for a short morning hunt and a local forum picnic . I just hope it gets cool enough to keep the rattlers from crawlin  ......
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2009, 09:51:19 PM »
Been raining here most all week and fairly warm too . A huntin buddy and I are headed down to central Ms. this Sat for a short morning hunt and a local forum picnic . I just hope it gets cool enough to keep the rattlers from crawlin  ......

Tell Little Dog we said Hey! O0

Looks like I've got my dawg narrowed down to a Treeing or Mountain Feist. O0  Found several breeders here in KY, a couple of them I'm going to go hunting with sometime this fall to check out how good their dogs are. O0  Looking to get a pup in the spring and start working with it. :)

Then YOU will be complaining about all of MY little dog pictures. O0 ;D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2009, 11:10:22 AM »
Tell Little Dog we said Hey! O0

Looks like I've got my dawg narrowed down to a Treeing or Mountain Feist. O0  Found several breeders here in KY, a couple of them I'm going to go hunting with sometime this fall to check out how good their dogs are. O0  Looking to get a pup in the spring and start working with it. :)

Then YOU will be complaining about all of MY little dog pictures. O0 ;D

O0  ;D We have a local fella I have known for years that raises and trains squirrel dogs. He has a great squirrel timber behind his house that he has reserved for clients that want a tryout hunt.

I expect most of the squirrel dog breeders offer about the same.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2009, 02:24:09 PM »
What kinda squirrel dogs does he raise?
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Facebook Comments