November 20, 2017, 12:44:24 AM

Author Topic: Don't Want No Stinken bear anyway  (Read 4136 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Don't Want No Stinken bear anyway
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2009, 10:52:42 PM »
I like it when Kris wears fur panties! :twisted: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2009, 12:18:30 AM »
Several years ago for Christmas I had gotten my step-dad a bunch of different hides and furs from different critters.  He was wanting stuff like that for the cabin that we've got on the lake down there.  So anyway, one of the hides that I got him was a muskrat.  I gave him that thing early (we had been talking about the muskrats).  He just kept rubbing the hair on it and kept commenting on how soft it was. ;D  He finally said that if he had enough muskrat hides he'd like to have a set of underwear made out of them, with the fur on the inside. ;D ;D ;D

Well, you know me..... :twisted:  I got enough hides to make him a set of underwear and set to work making them.  ;D ;D ;D  I doubt that he ever wore them though. :roll:  My tailoring skills are not the best in the world. ;D
Thats a good idea BC, my unclw likes yhose muskrats! O0 ;D
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline D45/70

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2009, 07:58:06 AM »
what were you using? (rifle,model,caliber,price,scope)

WELL:
 Like my "Name" implies , I was using my Marlin 26" barrel,   Cow Boy 1895 10 shot 45/70. Shooten a hornidy 300 gr HP pushing 2500 fps. Just your normal bear stuff. O0
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Facebook Comments