December 11, 2017, 02:37:32 AM

Author Topic: Look What I Got...  (Read 4160 times)

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
Look What I Got...
« on: October 07, 2009, 07:54:11 PM »
for free!

It's a PSE Polaris Express with a magnesium riser, though, so it might asplode on me...but hey I'm not gonna complain and you can't beat the price!  My neighbor gave it to me out of the blue which was incredibly kind of him.  So it looks like I'm going to be able to get out sooner than I thought this year! :D

I've never even shot a bow before so I probably won't even be able to hit anything, though. 8)

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
Re: Look What I Got...
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 08:19:38 PM »
My first bow was a free PSE and my second bow is a PSE Nova. The Nova ain't exploded on me.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 08:52:12 PM »
Hell ya!!! Hey there Tech, where you been hiden?
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 09:12:36 PM »
I want your cat!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline nOnAmE

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 09:30:21 PM »
I want your cat!
...to eat? ???

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 09:57:47 PM »
Nice score. Man you think you got hooked on squirrels, just wait till you head to the woods for deer with that in your hand. You don't have to even see anything, but somehow the thrill of just carrying it to hunt, will hook you for life.
 Now get yourself a release aid and get some practice.  O0
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 10:09:46 PM »
The wheels on that thing are round aren't they?  Not egg shaped?  If they're round wheels instead of the cams then you really have nothing to worry about on the riser.  Another thing is measure the sight window (cut out area of the riser above the rest).  If it's 6" then you're OK.  If it's 7" then those were the ones that were exploding when combined with cams. :shock:

Pretty good score for sure.  When I first saw the title of the topic and then opened it up, I thought, "He got a cat?"  ;D ;D ;D

Now you DO need to find a sportsmen's club or archery / shooting club somewhere around you and start going to it.  Bow shooting is one of those things that it's a pain in the butt to learn and try to figure out on your own.  It's much easier if you've got someone that can show you and help you.  O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2009, 10:17:27 PM »
...to eat? ???

Actually I'm a cat lover...the ONLY one here!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I have a cat and a parrot and while they may not take the place of a good woman.....Since they no longer MAKE GOOD WOMEN....I'll stick to my critters!!
 :wink: :wink: :wink: O0 O0 O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2009, 10:41:55 PM »
what Big Cal said..........find someone who knows something about bows, and go shoot that thing.......
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline nOnAmE

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2009, 09:24:41 AM »
The wheels on that thing are round aren't they?  Not egg shaped?  If they're round wheels instead of the cams then you really have nothing to worry about on the riser.  Another thing is measure the sight window (cut out area of the riser above the rest).  If it's 6" then you're OK.  If it's 7" then those were the ones that were exploding when combined with cams. :shock:

Pretty good score for sure.  When I first saw the title of the topic and then opened it up, I thought, "He got a cat?"  ;D ;D ;D

Now you DO need to find a sportsmen's club or archery / shooting club somewhere around you and start going to it.  Bow shooting is one of those things that it's a pain in the butt to learn and try to figure out on your own.  It's much easier if you've got someone that can show you and help you.  O0

;D Yea it does have the round wheels but the cutout in the riser is 7".  Oh well, I'm not too worried about it...chicks dig sweet scars. O0
I actually had all the papers to join the club where I took hunters safety but I've been out of work for so long that I didn't want to spend the money to join.  But my neighbor (the one who gave me the bow) said that he was gonna take me out shooting soon and also my uncle bow hunted his whole life and he has a little setup on his property. :)

Actually I'm a cat lover...the ONLY one here!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I have a cat and a parrot and while they may not take the place of a good woman.....Since they no longer MAKE GOOD WOMEN....I'll stick to my critters!!
 :wink: :wink: :wink: O0 O0 O0
I love cats...both metaphorically and literally. O0  I don't know how well you can tell from the pics but she's a bengal so she looks pretty cool, although she lost her rosettes as she got older.  I had another one that was marbled and that thing looked awesome but it started pissing and meowing non stop so I kicked her ass out of here.

I'm with you Bo.  Aside from the delicious physical aspects, women are stoopid. >:(
No offense Jen.

Facebook Comments