October 18, 2017, 03:28:12 AM

Author Topic: Shocked!  (Read 818 times)

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Shocked!
« on: October 07, 2009, 08:50:16 PM »
SHOCKING AS YOU CONTINUE TO READ THIS!

A Coach In Childress , Texas
Jim Neugent
Writes To ABC Network
My name is Jim Neugent. I wrote to ABC (on-line) concerning a program called 'THE PRACTICE.' In last nights episode, one of the lawyer's mothers decided she is gay and wanted her son to go to court and help her get a marriage license so she could marry her 'partner.' I sent the following letter to ABC yesterday and really did not expect a reply, but I did get one.

My original message was:

ABC is obsessed with the subject of homosexuality. I will no longer watch any of your attempts to convince the world that homosexuality is OK. ' THE PRACTICE' can be a fairly good show, but last night's program was so typical of your agenda. You picked the 'dufus' of the office to be the one who was against the idea of his mother being gay, and made him look like a whiner because he had convictions. This type of mentality calls people like me a 'gay basher.'
Read the first chapter of Romans ( that's in the Bible); and see what the apostle Paul had to say about it..... He, God and Jesus were all 'gay bashers'. What if she'd fallen in love with her cocker spaniel? Is that an alternative life style? (By the way, the Bible speaks against that, too.)
--Jim Neugent
Here is ABC's reply from the ABC on-line webmaster:

How about getting your nose out of the Bible (which is ONLY a book of stories compiled by MANY different writers hundreds of years ago) and read the declaration of independence (what our nation is built on), where it says 'All Men are Created equal,' and try treating them that way for a change!

Or better yet, try thinking for yourself and stop using an archaic book of stories as your lame crutch for your ex istence. You are in the minority in this country, and your boycott will not affect us at ABC or our freedom of statement.

Jim Neugent's second response to ABC:

Thanks for your reply. From your harsh reply, evidently I hit a nerve. I will share it with all with whom I come in contact. Hopefully, the Arkansas Democrat Newspaper will include it in one of their columns and I will be praying for you.

- -Jim Neugent- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Note: Wouldn't Satan just love it if people stopped using the Bible for a crutch?

Jim Neugent
I wonder if the person from ABC considered how many people would eventually read this e-mail!

WE NEED TO SAVE WHAT WE HAVE LEFT OF THIS COUNTRY!
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Re: Shocked!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 09:51:44 PM »
Looks like this is true to a certain extent.  The response wasn't an "official" response from the ABC network, but a technician maintaining the web site.

Here's the write-up about it on Snopes.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 09:47:26 AM »
That is very interesting and not a surprise apology from the Obamafied network. It still bothers a lot of us, the root of the problem and the fact ABC aired the disgusting segment.  :tickedoff

Screw ABC. I will for sure not watch any of their "freedom for gays" or any of their programming.  :tickedoff
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

BBF

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 11:53:03 AM »
When it comes to news I am pretty much a FOX only viewer and on occasion I watch Lou Dobbs on CNN or DW-TV for the European slant on news. Their talking heads are left wingers  to former Commie's  so I don't bother.

The rest of the network series are spiked in some form or other with same gender stuff.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 11:58:38 AM by BBF »

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2009, 12:06:24 PM »
Bill o'reilly is sickened

[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 05:29:44 PM »
I'm a Lou Dobbs man myself.

Bill O'riely has been on the record for waiting periods and gun control in general. So is that pretentious joke, Dennis Miller. First he killed Monday Night Football and now he goes on The Factor and ejaculates his wisdom for 'Ol Bill.

There's a radio guy in Atlanta who has a syndicated radio show that's played all over the country named Neil Boortz. He's a pro gun guy all the way but want's to outlaw hunting. He's REALLY hungup with hunters' penises because all he talks about is how small they are and that's why us dumb rednecks slaughter bambi, because we don't have much down there....

I wonder how he'd know that??

Must spend a lot of time in men's locker rooms!!

As far as I'm concerned he's as much my enemy as any Obama lover.

Either they're with us ALL the way or NOT AT ALL.

Lou Dobbs is pro-guns, pro-hunting and pro-military and pro-cop. He's the only one who's all that as far as I can tell.

I'm not big on Rush Limbaugh anymore either, because I don't believe he's that bright and more to the point I don't think he's the HONEST, SINCERE CONSERVATIVE he wants us to believe.

For the record....

Ann Coulter and Laura Ingram, are good solid conservative women.....Who also enjoy tequila, baby oil, lime-green jello and a**less chaps!!

But don't tell Kris or Angelina or Kate!!! :D ;D :shock: :-P :twisted: :roll:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2009, 10:26:19 AM »
I won't tell, bo! Hey, be careful while typing! They may be slip up behind ya and spy on what you are doing. You remember how Kate went crazy on ya that time and all the others in the jello pond overheard and jumped into the catfight.

You have all your neighbors selling front yard spectator tickets on ebay.

Chuck now usually calls before he drops in.

Door to door salespeople approach with caution.

If I was you, I would lock your kitchen door, bo. Those neighbor gals slipping in the back door are creating a lot of friction within the ranks.

Fame has its curses.

I bet you have to disguise yourself and sneak out to go hunting and fishing.  :sad:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2009, 09:02:57 PM »
I won't tell, bo! Hey, be careful while typing! They may be slip up behind ya and spy on what you are doing. You remember how Kate went crazy on ya that time and all the others in the jello pond overheard and jumped into the catfight.

You have all your neighbors selling front yard spectator tickets on ebay.

Chuck now usually calls before he drops in.

Door to door salespeople approach with caution.

If I was you, I would lock your kitchen door, bo. Those neighbor gals slipping in the back door are creating a lot of friction within the ranks.

Fame has its curses.

I bet you have to disguise yourself and sneak out to go hunting and fishing.  :sad:

But Chuck gets down right VIOLENT when you mention Christie Brinley!!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Jenny

• Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2009, 07:22:47 AM »
Thats messed up, I think I'll stick to the good ole huting channels! I watch the news when I get up(just to stay in touch) then go directly to the hunting channels  O0
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2009, 10:04:57 AM »

But Chuck gets down right VIOLENT when you mention Christie Brinley!!
I can understand THAT!  :shock: :roll: O0
Thats messed up, I think I'll stick to the good ole huting channels! I watch the news when I get up(just to stay in touch) then go directly to the hunting channels  O0
Not a bad idea!  O0
I wish those hunting channels would show more squirrel hunting.  :sad:

Facebook Comments