October 22, 2017, 06:50:15 PM

Author Topic: INTRO  (Read 1556 times)

Offline SSgt Hoskins

INTRO
« on: October 12, 2009, 08:14:46 AM »
Hello gang I am so pleased to have found such a delightfully wonderful site. Your articles and plethora of information concerning Mother nature is like a breath of fresh air....and then you get a wiff of Plott and it totally goes away!!! Then here comes JA talking about scalping old Yellow Hair....BC moderating all the Savages....and don't get me started on Tech.....

WTF... :tickedoff...What happened to my account ??? I know I haven't been on here in quite some time....but guess what....I"M IN AFGHANISTAN and just got to a place that somewhat resembles civilization!!! I'm training/mentoring the Afgha national Police and I am at their academy w/ them.

So....what happened to my account A-HOLES!!!! :knuppel2 Now I look like a FNG on here and not a "Hardcore Carnivore w/ Gutpilestyle!!!"

Glad to be back...but never really left volentarily! 8)
WHEN IN DOUBT...EMPTY THE MAGAZINE!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: INTRO
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 08:18:59 AM »
HEY, WELCOME BACK, HOS! Ya rascal, you been gone for so long!
Back in the mix over there and here, huh? You staying safe, I hope!

Yep, we been trying to carry the load since you been gone, has been heavy going.  :wink:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline hoskins

• When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine!
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 08:25:01 AM »
 :uglystupid2 :uglystupid2 :uglystupid2 I FIGURED IT OUT....I'm back on my regular account... :uglystupid2 :idiot2

Dang...first day back and already set my self up to be impaled by the Pointy stick!!! :sad:

BRING IT!!! :knuppel2

JA...Been doing good...got into some pretty intense stuff over here, but all is well...the Taliban is good...but not that good!!! :twisted:

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 08:26:33 AM »
For dang sure not as good as Hos!  :twisted: O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2009, 10:45:22 AM »
Lmao...I'm glad you figured out your old account info because things wouldn't be the same without your classy Rambo sig. ;D
I'm also glad to know that you are alive and doing well over there. O0

Offline hoskins

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2009, 02:25:05 PM »
Lmao...I'm glad you figured out your old account info because things wouldn't be the same without your classy Rambo sig. ;D
I'm also glad to know that you are alive and doing well over there. O0

It's the Post Traumatic Stress....yes, that's it, that's my excuse!!! ;D

It's good to be back on here and at least in touch w/ some semblence of civilization....though it will be hard for me to find a civilized person on this site...except...well, nope...I'm still trying to think of one!  ;D

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2009, 07:50:09 PM »
Dont matter what that says yer still a fng compared to some but its good to see yer still alive
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2009, 09:32:25 PM »
Glad you're safe SSGT. How much longer are you in theatre?

My best friend obama called. He said you marines need to quit pickin on him or he'll get his mommy
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 09:36:06 PM by ray40cal »
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2009, 12:08:07 AM »
Hello gang I am so pleased to have found such a delightfully wonderful site. Your articles and plethora of information concerning Mother nature is like a breath of fresh air....and then you get a wiff of Plott and it totally goes away!!! Then here comes JA talking about scalping old Yellow Hair....BC moderating all the Savages....and don't get me started on Tech.....

WTF... :tickedoff...What happened to my account ??? I know I haven't been on here in quite some time....but guess what....I"M IN AFGHANISTAN and just got to a place that somewhat resembles civilization!!! I'm training/mentoring the Afgha national Police and I am at their academy w/ them.

So....what happened to my account A-HOLES!!!! :knuppel2 Now I look like a FNG on here and not a "Hardcore Carnivore w/ Gutpilestyle!!!"

Glad to be back...but never really left volentarily! 8)
They treated you like they did me! Figured you went off the deep end huh. ;D ;D ;D ;D How long you back for this time? They sent my boy back up to the mountians for another month of training again! They have canceled his deployment 3 times now too! I think our yellow belly leader dont know weather to crap or get off the pot! :idiot2
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline hoskins

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2009, 01:07:35 PM »
They treated you like they did me! Figured you went off the deep end huh. ;D ;D ;D ;D How long you back for this time? They sent my boy back up to the mountians for another month of training again! They have canceled his deployment 3 times now too! I think our yellow belly leader dont know weather to crap or get off the pot! :idiot2
I would use the term "Leader" sparingly when you are talking about the current "Commander in Chief".....this entire push has been a GOAT ROPE from top level officials. The Marines in country are kicking azz, even with all the restrictions to the Rules of Engagements (ROE).

Your boy up in Bridgeport, CA? That was a heck of a time...good training...but rough! They will hopefully figure out what they want to do, but if they want this thing to end they must send in some more troops.

Dont matter what that says yer still a fng compared to some but its good to see yer still alive
We are all an FNG to someone! How's those Currs doing? You been taking it easy on these prudes since I been gone?  ;D How many have you made cry?

Glad you're safe SSGT. How much longer are you in theatre?

My best friend obama called. He said you marines need to quit pickin on him or he'll get his mommy
Speaking of your best friend...this is your fault...McCain basher!!!! Some much better that obama is in charge HUH....HIPPIES UNITE!!!! ;D ;D ;D

I can't give specifics about troop rotations but it will be before the years end. I'm glad to, tired of dealing with these savages!!! :tickedoff

Facebook Comments