December 12, 2017, 08:43:35 PM

Author Topic: INTRO  (Read 1567 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: INTRO
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2009, 08:40:14 PM »
I was there twice in 2007 and 2008 teaching their police/security too. I was with "Executive Outcomes LTD" out of South Africa, so that should give you a little idea who and where I was.

I was an O-3 in the army for a while.  I humped with the 1/502 out of Ft. Campbell for a spell and now hump it with Atlanta PD SWAT. I may be going back in the spring if thing's go coopesetic. If not, we'll so be it.

Stay frosty. Stay alive. Come home. That's ALL that matter's.

Drive on Hoo-ah! O0 O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2009, 10:08:16 PM »
Bc only cried for a lil bit
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2009, 12:21:29 AM »
I would use the term "Leader" sparingly when you are talking about the current "Commander in Chief".....this entire push has been a GOAT ROPE from top level officials. The Marines in country are kicking azz, even with all the restrictions to the Rules of Engagements (ROE).

Your boy up in Bridgeport, CA? That was a heck of a time...good training...but rough! They will hopefully figure out what they want to do, but if they want this thing to end they must send in some more troops.

Yep he's there for the second time this year now. He said this one will suck a**. I agree with you on sending in more troops and untieing their hands as well! O0
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 09:03:12 AM by Big58cal »
Still killen and grillen!!!

Facebook Comments