December 15, 2017, 08:39:01 PM

Author Topic: Opening Day in Georgia is Saturday.  (Read 420 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Opening Day in Georgia is Saturday.
« on: October 13, 2009, 08:29:17 PM »
Got the Browning BLR 7mm-08 and Ruger #1 Light Sporter in .243 all greased and ready to go.

I've shot my self imposed limit's on doe so it's a decent buck or nothing. limit here is two bucks with one having to be for all intent's and purposes an 8 or better. that's not EXACTLY how the law is written but it's close enough to make it a forgone conclusion 7 time's out of 10.

I checked two different cooler's in my area and noboby reporting any BIG deer during bow and BP season.

Between the two cooler's I'd say about a dozen fairly decent 6, 7 and 8's and one guy nailed a weird looking non-typical rack that was probably about a 12-14" inside spread.

That means nothing of course, since the Q-Beam Brigade I'm sure was out in force since the first of September.

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Opening Day in Georgia is Saturday.
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 09:27:50 PM »
Go get'em Bo. O0  I'm going to be out this weekend with my Knight MK-85 .54 cal muzzleloader with 100 grains of FFg black powder behind a 325 grain Barnes Expander MZ bullet sitting waiting to go through a good one. O0  Bought a Bonus Antlerless tag today that's good for 2 does.  If I can get a decent size doe to come in Sunday afternoon I'll "incapacitate" her. :twisted:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments