October 18, 2017, 08:41:01 AM

Author Topic: Ontario Duck Season Opener Success  (Read 2201 times)

Offline tracer

• whitetailsinsight.com
    • whitetailsinsight.com
Ontario Duck Season Opener Success
« on: October 13, 2009, 09:25:26 PM »
The family got together for a duck shoot (Sept.27) and we got five mallards, three drakes and two hens.

I live for whitetails.

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Ontario Duck Season Opener Success
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 09:52:21 PM »
Way to go! O0 O0 O0

Do they do a point system for waterfowl limits in Canada like they do in the US?
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 09:25:52 AM »
Pretty cool tracer. O0  MMmmmmmm............. Fried duck breast.............  O0 O0 O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 08:06:22 AM »
Pretty cool tracer. O0  MMmmmmmm............. Fried duck breast.............  O0 O0 O0
  O0 Yep on that!
One of my sons used to go there goose and duck hunting nearly every year. He and his pals really enjoyed the hunting there. Now that he's married and with a family, and living in Phoenix, I don't know if he will continue hunting there.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline tracer

• whitetailsinsight.com
    • whitetailsinsight.com
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2009, 08:48:59 PM »
bohica

The daily bag limit here for mallards is 6 and the possesion limit is 12. Selected hunters are asked to complete a harvest report.
I live for whitetails.

Facebook Comments