December 16, 2017, 11:40:31 AM

Author Topic: NEW TAC 15 CROSSBOW!!!  (Read 1139 times)

Offline born-to-hunt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
NEW TAC 15 CROSSBOW!!!
« on: October 18, 2009, 01:25:33 AM »
the new tac 15 is freakin amazing looking I found it in a magazine and think it is pretty kool but I have yet found how much one cost. ??? It is from PSE it has only a 170 pound pull with an AMAZING 412 FPS it has a wisker bisciut a scope that I do not really know about and some of you might have been thinking well isn't that a lower reciever for an AR-15 YES it is.

.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Re: NEW TAC 15 CROSSBOW!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 08:32:48 AM »
I've read some articles about it.  The speed is primarily a factor of the long power stroke that it has.  One of the major down-sides to the bow is the length of the beast.  I can't find the overall length (which will depend on the length of the stock portion of your AR-15), but the best I can figure, it looks to be close to 40". :shock:

The price is $1,299.99. :roll:  That's just the crossbow portion and doesn't include the the scope or AR-15 lower receiver, which have to be purchased separately.  Between the receiver and the buttstock, you're looking at an additional $300-350.

It's cool looking and fast, but all that speed and energy really mean is that you'll just bury the arrow a little deeper in the ground on the other side of the critter. O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 10:02:56 AM »
  :shock: Awesome crossbow and pretty inventive!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline born-to-hunt

• LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 10:34:26 AM »
If you got a lot of money I see no reason why not to get this but just bolts alone can end up being a lot of $$$ but yeah I knew it would cost a lot but not a ton because it didn't come with the reciever and scope but still a nice crossbow.
.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Facebook Comments